GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How is that living life to the max?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/04/07 at 00:16
Regular
I saw the new pepsi ad again. I don't watch tv much, so I've only seen it a couple of times.

Guy picks up can of pepsi, 'slides' his life from lame and normal to 'to the max', and ends up as a bobblehead airfreshner things in some girls' car, with two reasonably nice chicks stroking his head. One of them kisses him.

Seriously, how on earth is this living life to the max? You sell your soul and give up your whole life for some minor show of affection from some average chick.

I think this kind of crap is the great swindle of modern life. As men, we're taught to worship the groud average women walk on, and to be grateful when she puts out. No recognition of the idea that maybe she could enjoy it too. No she's doing you a huge favour and you should be grateful she even strokes your bobbled head. Such a disempowering life model. I think in some ways it's disempowering for women too.
Thu 24/05/07 at 19:43
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Bring back the Britney Pepsi adverts I say!

[URL]http://jrscience.wcp.muohio.edu/nsprojects/ns1fall2001/taste/brit.gif[/URL]

mmm... back when she was damn fine!!

:D
Wed 25/04/07 at 18:26
Regular
"F4L Baby!!!!"
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks of this kind of stuff!
one question, do those shampoo companies have a measure for hair silkyness? otherwise how do you know that brand x makes your hair silkier?
Sat 21/04/07 at 21:13
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Also, how do we know 9 out of 10 cats prefer Whiskas? Were they
> asked? Did they learn how to speak cat? Were they coerced into
> eating the Whiskas instead of the next leading brand?

They cut the end off the advert. It was supposed to read '9 out of 10 cats prefer whiskers to being thrown in a pond and shot at'.

I guess they were just too cheap to pay for the longer air-time.
Sat 21/04/07 at 19:49
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I think all this kind of stuff, from fake authenticity to this rubbish, is a load of tosh and as such, I ignore it.

\o/
Sat 21/04/07 at 19:26
Regular
Also, how do we know 9 out of 10 cats prefer Whiskas? Were they asked? Did they learn how to speak cat? Were they coerced into eating the Whiskas instead of the next leading brand?

I think it's a disgrace towards cats
Sat 21/04/07 at 00:16
Regular
I saw the new pepsi ad again. I don't watch tv much, so I've only seen it a couple of times.

Guy picks up can of pepsi, 'slides' his life from lame and normal to 'to the max', and ends up as a bobblehead airfreshner things in some girls' car, with two reasonably nice chicks stroking his head. One of them kisses him.

Seriously, how on earth is this living life to the max? You sell your soul and give up your whole life for some minor show of affection from some average chick.

I think this kind of crap is the great swindle of modern life. As men, we're taught to worship the groud average women walk on, and to be grateful when she puts out. No recognition of the idea that maybe she could enjoy it too. No she's doing you a huge favour and you should be grateful she even strokes your bobbled head. Such a disempowering life model. I think in some ways it's disempowering for women too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.