GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"~SRS~ Clan chat!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/06/03 at 08:45
Regular
"Special Reserve Sonyphiles". That's the name voted to be the first ever Special Reserve online clan. Hopefully we can kick some bottom on SOCOM and other online games, while enjoying the whole experience as much as possible. If you would like to join the clan, just post your SOCOM username, and then whoever is in charge of the clan, will send you an invite (So check your SOCOM online invites!).

We decided not to have any rules as such. Obviously it would be nice to be a top team, but all that really matters is that we have FUN. So if you're not very good it doesn't matter! No one will have a go at you, that's not what we would like this clan to be about.

To join, you obviously need to be an SR user. Newbies to SR aren't going to be turned down, but it would be preferable if we got to know you a little bit first. It's also possible that people who aren't SR users may join the clan. But like I said, I'm sure all you guys who are SR regulars would prefer it to be people who you know, so anyone joining the clan should join SR first, and make an impression on us.

Another thing is, I'm making this post, but I think we should all agree that there is no leader as such. Obviously someone has to do the clan news (That appears on the SOCOM server) and someone needs to start the clan up, but like similar to what I said before, this clan is about fun and I don't think anyone should boss anyone else around. So without further ado, lets get this show on the road!

P.S. My SOCOM name is Natbuc. Our SOCOM tag is ~SRS~ kindly thought up by Aliboy. (Quite where the kindness is in that, I don't know. It just sounded appropriate.)

Nath.
Page:
Thu 16/10/03 at 15:58
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
~SRS~ ELJUICY, can you please add me when you have time Ali.
Thu 16/10/03 at 15:19
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Logged on to socom earlier to find the clan totally gone now. So I started it again. If there are folk who still want to have the name and play from time to time on it post your socom names and I'll add you in.
Thu 16/10/03 at 13:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
ok cool thanks, i'll go check it out
Thu 16/10/03 at 07:56
" Crazy!"
yeah Rogue Toopers cheat

if the following link doesn't work go to playstation.com then forums then teams and search till you find the topic named 'socom battles and the thing we call cheting', it is at the top of page 3 unless some one posts in it.

http://en.forums.playstation.com/4 /OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=8454074051&f=3594047582&m=6174069592
Thu 16/10/03 at 03:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The craziest Col! wrote:
> Rogue troopers?
>
> Are you insane?
>
> This is the clan ith that Akira guy and Stealth isn't it?
>
> If so I wouldn't join them, it is a well known fact they DO cheat.

Really? That's a shock seeing as Cortez is in it. Ah well if they do cheat then i don't want to be a part of them
Wed 15/10/03 at 18:55
Regular
Nath (Natbuc) started the Clan and has all the passwords
Wed 15/10/03 at 12:38
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I'm trying to find out who is in charge of ~srs~ now and get the passwords and details to allow us to keep it going.
Wed 15/10/03 at 09:48
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Sorry ~SRS~ but I've joined Shadow Elite. So my name now, if you're on, is [SE] Acetooper.

I had the choice of Fight Club, UKMW and Rogue Troopers, but I chose Shadow Elite because I got on with their members the best.

I'm optimistic because I've yet to meet a good player - they're all great! :-D
Wed 15/10/03 at 09:28
" Crazy!"
Rogue troopers?

Are you insane?

This is the clan ith that Akira guy and Stealth isn't it?

If so I wouldn't join them, it is a well known fact they DO cheat.
Wed 15/10/03 at 03:24
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
ELJUICY wrote:
> lalakersrule, what clan would that be. Before the split, ~SRS~ was one
> of the top 20 clans on SOCOM.

Rouge Troopers i think he said it was. It's hard enough to hear him anyway seeing as he speaks so quietly....well that and the fact i had the live NFL game on loud in the background didn't help matters :-D

Yea i know of SRS's credentials but i've changed clans so many times and an invite from the sarge doesn't come along everyday
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.