GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"YH QotD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/05/10 at 13:48
Regular
If you had to lose an arm, or a leg, which would it be and why?
Fri 07/05/10 at 09:08
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Sonic Chris wrote:
> I love the idea that there would be a situation that would force
> you to choose between losing an arm or losing a leg :P

Yep, YH is our very own Jigsaw!
Fri 07/05/10 at 00:01
Regular
"How Ironic"
I love the idea that there would be a situation that would force you to choose between losing an arm or losing a leg :P
Thu 06/05/10 at 23:41
"possibly impossible"
You can get those springy things fitted instead. Just like that army bloke the other day.
Thu 06/05/10 at 20:08
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Leg; they're useless anyway.

Do I get extra for losing both?
Thu 06/05/10 at 16:39
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I'd rather lose a leg - how else am I going to surf undesirable material on the net and use my right arm?

...taking notes on the occult is going to be really diffcult with one arm. Shame on you who thought I was on about anything else...

Plus legs are slightly easier to replace and I could possibly have a wheelchair :)
Thu 06/05/10 at 15:05
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Arm. As tempting as the opportunity to get a 'peg-leg' and be a real-life pirate would be, I couldn't make do with just one.

Also, as Alfonse rightly pointed out, it is not a real Pagan ritual dance if you're in a chair.
Thu 06/05/10 at 14:38
Regular
"And in last place.."
It would have to be a leg. With only one arm I wouldn't be able to play the piano properly.
Thu 06/05/10 at 14:35
Regular
Arm, I can't pagan dance around a bonfire in a wheelchair.
Thu 06/05/10 at 13:56
"possibly impossible"
Legs are easier to replace and considering I'm never going to be a long distance runner or footballer etc then I can do without it.

Without an arm how the hell am I supposed to be able to control a game? :)
Thu 06/05/10 at 13:48
Regular
If you had to lose an arm, or a leg, which would it be and why?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.