GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Latley I have been mostly playing..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/07/03 at 22:37
Regular
Timesplitters 2

I don't know why, I finished Zelda and decided to return to my older titles rather than lunge into any new ones (Pokemon soon yay). I should really play the still far from complete Metroid but that bores me so I had a laugh a minute blast on the frankly excellent and addictive Timesplitters 2, had some mates over to play it too. This is turning out just like Perfect Dark on how much I play it.

So go on what have you been playing? and why?
Page:
Thu 29/09/05 at 12:56
"The Will of D."
Whitestripes DS wrote:
> Rickoss wrote:
> Cycloon wrote:
> Yup, I spent fookin' ages at that part.
>
> Me too.
>
> :'(
>
> Noobs :p
>
>
> I don't remember any quicksand :/

It was one of the effects of insanity, very rare though and mostly in the first part of the game when visiting the place the Roman dude went to and became undead.
Thu 29/09/05 at 11:38
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I got all 4, the end videos were great.

Loved the game.
Thu 29/09/05 at 01:17
Regular
ED would have been awesome if you could use a few different spells at the end.

(To avoid spoilers), the one you used was okay, but it'd have been nice to have some more multiple endings. Although the three paths and the fourth extra (which admittedly I'v still not got round to playing) were a fair range already.

I'll have to give it another spin soon.
Wed 28/09/05 at 17:58
Regular
Rickoss wrote:
> Cycloon wrote:
>
> Me too.
>
> :'(

Noobs :p

I don't remember any quicksand :/

Ah well, class game anyway. I loved how they initially fooled you by giving you a gun that sucked balls.

"Ahh big monster! Not to worry, this character gets a gun!"
*fire Flintlock*
*Monster keeps advancing*
"Fire again!!"
*Begin relaoding..*
10 seconds pass...
*Finish reloading*
*Monster hits you*
*You die*

But then you got the Elephant Rifle and all was well.
Wed 28/09/05 at 16:58
Regular
Cycloon wrote:

Me too.

:'(
Wed 28/09/05 at 16:54
Regular
"Beg For Mercy"
I have been playing Nintendo 64 Games the games are even better than nds games n64 has more graphics than nds and n64 have more action and colour, I cant see nds at £100 maybe at £60 will be ok to sell.
Wed 28/09/05 at 08:21
"The Will of D."
Double posting are we Whitestripes, tut tut.

Yeah but you couldn't really continue when the room turns into quicksand could you?
Wed 28/09/05 at 00:33
Regular
BTW, I preffered playing with my sanity level on pretty much zero.

I enjoyed all the weird stuff that happens, I use to let it drop low on purpose.
Wed 28/09/05 at 00:32
Regular
Haha, after the first time he popped out I tried walking, it took me about 20 seconds.
Tue 27/09/05 at 22:57
"The Will of D."
Its been so long since I last played it tha i can't remember if I ran or walked across that purple floor, but seeing as I Completed the game 4 times I must have figured it out at least once and didn't forget.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.