GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prove Your Loyalty To Nintendo..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/08/03 at 12:29
Regular
Yes loyal Nintendo followers can prove their devotion, or just pick up a bargain, by bidding on my eBay auctions. A Platinum Cube, games, Wavebird and peripherals are all up for grabs, all starting at 99p with no reserve over a 5 day auction.

Once again my ficklesness has seen my love of Nintendo disappear so it's practically a humanitarian gesture to buy them from me, you'll be saving them from being in the same house as me.

Wish I hadn't bought Skies Of Arcadia now, but that's up for auction too, 99p no reserve, even SR doesn't have it !

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewSellersOtherItems&userid =jondraycott&completed=0&sort=3&since=-1

If it doesn't work then you didn't remove the two spaces , one after '?' and one after 'userid'

Just think, you'll never see me in here again once they're gone !
Sat 16/08/03 at 12:26
Regular
I recently won an auction and I clicked "Pay now" on the "My ebay" page. Payed the person using paypal and it says the transaction is "completed".

I went back to the My Ebay page and it still says "Pay now" - Why is this? Have I lost all of my money? I've e-mailed the seller this - Just waiting on a reply.

Hmmmm.
Sat 16/08/03 at 09:15
Regular
I've sent one more reminder, if he doesn't reply by tommorow I'll just re-list.
Fri 15/08/03 at 19:48
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Rickoss wrote:
> Bell, any tips on what I should do?
>
> I sold Turok Evolution a week ago
> (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
> ViewItem&item=3038886715&category=27223&rd=1) and the
> buyer still hasn't contacted me. He's got two positive feedback for
> being a buyer and no negative/neutral.
>
> I've sent an invoice but still no reply, think I should wait a little
> longer or what?

Technically a buyer and seller should contact each other within 3 days or the contact to sell is broken. If you sent an invoice as well then he's ignoring you.

How do I know this ?

http://cgi3.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll? MfcISAPICommand=ViewBidItems&userid= filmcritic101&completed=1&all=0&rows=25

When you have a suspect buyer who has won an item, or is bidding, enter their user ID into the search engine under "by buyer", set to complete items only and high bidder only. Show you what they have won and when. Look at that page and you can see your buyer has been bidding on other items since your auction ended then he's ignoring you or just to stupid to realise he won. You can also see that for someone with 2 feedbacks he has won an awful lot of items...

If it was me I'd file for non paying bidder and relist the item, but as it's your auction you should really decide yourself based on the evidence.
Fri 15/08/03 at 19:11
Regular
Rickoss wrote:
> I've sent an invoice but still no reply, think I should wait a little
> longer or what?

Send a "payment reminder".

On your "My eBay selling page" there should be a little button to click saying "send payment reminder"

Heh - Bell. The source of all eBy knowledge.
Fri 15/08/03 at 18:58
Regular
Bell, any tips on what I should do?

I sold Turok Evolution a week ago (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&item=3038886715&category=27223&rd=1) and the buyer still hasn't contacted me. He's got two positive feedback for being a buyer and no negative/neutral.

I've sent an invoice but still no reply, think I should wait a little longer or what?
Thu 14/08/03 at 23:43
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Dang, I forgot.

Skies was what I wanted, but I saved some moolah. Woo.
Thu 14/08/03 at 13:30
Yeah, I sent you one right after the auction ended.
Thu 14/08/03 at 13:26
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Not a bad result,

Gamecube Bundle 92.00
Resident Evil 0 20.00
Resident Evil 0 memory card 5.60
Resident Evil 8.30
Eternal Darkness 10.50
Skies Of Arcadia 30.00
Zelda 26.00
Metroid Prime 26.00
Pikmin 16.00
Mario Sunshine 14.50
Wavebird 23.00
Star Wars 9.50
Monkey Ball 2 19.00

Nothing insanely high but pretty fair prices for all of them I reckon, anyone on here win anything ? If you did you should have received an email by now, let me know if you did not.
Thu 14/08/03 at 13:24
Heh, no matter. I've got Skies (almost).

*Dances*
Thu 14/08/03 at 13:13
Regular
Heh, only j/k :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.