GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vice City on Xbox"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Tue 12/08/03 at 18:35
Regular
In this months issue of OXM they said that Vice City was coming to Xbox. is this true, or are they just talking, like normal, complete and utter rubbish?
Sat 04/10/03 at 10:00
Regular
"Over & done with!!!"
Damn, they said they have no news on improvements yet for the Xbox versions, already got them both on PS2, got 100% on Vice city and 97% on GTA3... What do you think, will there be any improvements?
Sat 04/10/03 at 09:48
Regular
"2 game or not 2 gam"
the gta double pack front cover case and info on http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/adventure/
grandtheftauto3/index.html
Sun 28/09/03 at 19:36
Regular
I hate the GTA games but it would be good for those who only buy PS2s for this game and those PS2philes who say Xbox doesn't have it haha
Sun 28/09/03 at 17:51
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
My cash will be ready for it whatever day its released. ;-)
Sun 28/09/03 at 17:00
Regular
It's being released sometime in November, can't remember the exact date though.
Sun 28/09/03 at 13:58
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Hedfix wrote:
> SR has it down as 4/11/03.

The 4th November is a Tuesday, so I wouldn't expect it to be released then. But I think it should be out before Christmas, I'm pretty sure Rockstar and Microsoft will be pushing for a Christmas time release so that the sales will be pretty high.
Sun 28/09/03 at 13:48
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
As far as the name goes, I hear it will be called GTA on XBox. I heard that Sony have done another deal that lets Rockstar use the GTA name, but gives them another period of exclusivity with the next GTA game that comes out. Thats what I heard anyway.
Sun 28/09/03 at 12:24
Regular
"8==="
SR has it down as 4/11/03.
Sun 28/09/03 at 12:01
Regular
"2 game or not 2 gam"
Does anyone know a release date for this, i am really looking forward to buying it.
Mon 22/09/03 at 21:30
Regular
"\\"
Thing i don't get is how can they not use the GTA name... Are they gonna just put "3 AND VICE CITY" on the box? Haha, what a funny sight that would be.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.