GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hitman 2 - whut?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Hitman 2'.
Sat 16/08/03 at 17:24
Regular
So I got 3 Silent Assassin ratings, all on different missions and no silenced Ballers or Sawn-off.

Whut?

Is it something to do with my overall grade? because most of the time my rage breaks out and I slaughter everyone in sight.
And then some.

Whut?
Mon 18/08/03 at 18:25
"period drama"
I completed it today. Then went back and got a SA rank on the first mission.
Still nowt : (

But at least my wall of weapons with the sniper rifles on it is full up. You can get a cool custom sniper from the last misson - found it by accident.
Sun 17/08/03 at 16:58
Regular
You need to get 47 to do the macarina in the middle of St Petersburg. Then you'll get the silenced M-60 in your locker in the subway..
Sun 17/08/03 at 15:54
Regular
"One More Chance"
Phew, done it. It was simple really, I just shot the sniper :)
Sun 17/08/03 at 15:37
Regular
"One More Chance"
Kirov Park was my first SA rating too. Just use the car bombs, easy.

I'll try again tonight.
Sun 17/08/03 at 14:48
"period drama"
Jetster wrote:
> Yeah, that has seemed to happen to everybody who owns the game. So
> don't worry, you're game is not buggered.
>
> Also, I need a bit of help. I'm on the mission 'At the gates' and
> hate it, so I'm doing it the easy non Assasain way but I'm still
> stuck. I've just shut down the second generator and need to go up
> those outdoor stair things but as soon as I get on them, the sniper
> kills me.
>
> Am I at the wrong stiars or what?

Yeah, those 2 missons in the snow suck balls.
Big hairy balls.

You got a guards uniform on?
If so, walking casual-like up them stairs should get you no attention from the sniper. In the room you enter, though, there are 2 ninjas on the ceiling beams - I dunno if they'll be alerted (because I killed them before the had the chance : ))

I think I might try and get Silent Assassin rakings on the eariler missions - my first was on the Kirov Park Meeting.
Sat 16/08/03 at 23:52
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Heh, well I want this game on GameCube but rented it for PS2. Walking/creaping around is really hard. Slaughtering everyone is great fun :o)

They seam to really fly when you shoot them.. its funny :o)
Sat 16/08/03 at 18:36
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yeah, that has seemed to happen to everybody who owns the game. So don't worry, you're game is not buggered.

Also, I need a bit of help. I'm on the mission 'At the gates' and hate it, so I'm doing it the easy non Assasain way but I'm still stuck. I've just shut down the second generator and need to go up those outdoor stair things but as soon as I get on them, the sniper kills me.

Am I at the wrong stiars or what?
Sat 16/08/03 at 17:24
"period drama"
So I got 3 Silent Assassin ratings, all on different missions and no silenced Ballers or Sawn-off.

Whut?

Is it something to do with my overall grade? because most of the time my rage breaks out and I slaughter everyone in sight.
And then some.

Whut?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.