GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have Simpsons Hit and Run"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Simpsons: Hit & Run'.
Tue 23/09/03 at 10:55
Regular
It came this morning and I've been on it for about an hour. From what I've played so far, it seems very fun indeed. Oh and its 100% compatible with freeloader.

P.s If you have any questions about the game feel free to ask.
Fri 26/09/03 at 20:45
Regular
"  "
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Natbuc wrote:
>
> Mod your console and download the games...
>
> But that's homosexual.

It answered his question...
Thu 25/09/03 at 23:10
Regular
Natbuc wrote:

> Mod your console and download the games...

But that's homosexual.
Thu 25/09/03 at 23:10
Regular
TGMbloke wrote:
> Why are all th Nintndo people getting so excited when the XBOX and PS2
> people don't even care about their ports?
>
> Is it because the GC version is easier to import with Freeloader or
> is it an 'enhanced' version?

I'm confused, care about their port?, what ports are we talking about here?

Enhanced version?

You've completly lost me. I'm not using freeloader anyway, I bought myself a US Cube a few weeks back.

I'm on Lisa's level still. I've got like 97% on the first 2 levels, just need a collector card and a couple of gags to get 100%.

Lisa's level's my favourite so far. Krustylu Studio's, Androids Dungeon and Camp Krusty look sweet. Also that Lard Lad Donut van's sweet and Skinners car with his mother in the back is sodding hilarious.

Excellent game!
Thu 25/09/03 at 21:07
Regular
And you say that online. Why?

Tilt, I found that super fast secret car you was on about. It rules mucho. Now I have the first 3 levels in there 90%'s.
Thu 25/09/03 at 20:47
Regular
"  "
Damarus wrote:
> And also. Nintendo gamers aren't stupid. They don't get brainwarped by
> lots and lots of adverts and a high spec machine. Therefore, If you
> can get a game 2 months earlier and for a cheaper price, what would
> you do?

Mod your console and download the games...
Thu 25/09/03 at 20:14
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> I can't just nip into town to pick up a compatible game with it.

Eh?
Thu 25/09/03 at 20:12
Regular
Wait because using a Freeloader is a pain ad I can't just nip into town to pick up a compatible game with it.
Thu 25/09/03 at 20:07
Regular
And also. Nintendo gamers aren't stupid. They don't get brainwarped by lots and lots of adverts and a high spec machine. Therefore, If you can get a game 2 months earlier and for a cheaper price, what would you do?
Thu 25/09/03 at 19:42
"cheerios"
TGMbloke wrote:
> Why are all th Nintndo people getting so excited when the XBOX and PS2
> people don't even care about their ports?
>
> Is it because the GC version is easier to import with Freeloader or
> is it an 'enhanced' version?

Because it is an easy way to play import games without voiding your gamecube (which will send £130 down the drain) and all it requires is a disc, whcih does not modify ur console or anything, its just a swap disk method...
Thu 25/09/03 at 19:10
Regular
Nope, not yet. I'm on the 2nd mission with Lisa. I have the other 2 levels in the 90% completion area aswell. I just need to find the remaining bees and gags for each.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.