GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBox LIVE Gamertags - Definative List"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/10/03 at 15:08
"slightlyshortertagl"
Page:
Wed 16/11/05 at 00:26
"I love yo... lamp."
In case anyone is wondering, I've saved all the posts in the thread and will update the site at some point.
Mon 31/10/05 at 20:56
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> Add me for Pro Evo 5 cheers!

Me also.
Sun 30/10/05 at 21:38
"I love yo... lamp."
I may just experiment a bit with the site.
Sat 29/10/05 at 18:32
Regular
"8==="
I had an idea where we would each make a thread in some forum (perhaps on of the 'invisible ones') with the lead post containing all the Live titles we own, we could edit it ourselves with the edit button and the threads could be linked to in the title post of a thread in this forum.

If anyone thinks that's a good idea I'll make the thread and put my list of Live games in another thread (and link to it) to show you what I mean.
Sat 29/10/05 at 14:07
"slightlyshortertagl"
I don't have the time/knowledge
Sat 29/10/05 at 14:05
Regular
You do it HalloHowArtThou
Fri 28/10/05 at 19:45
"slightlyshortertagl"
If Biggles hasn't got the time/can't be bothered, any chance anyone can take this on for the 360? And maybe re-jig the site so that clicking on gamertags takes you to the gamercard thingy?

Just a suggestion..
Fri 28/10/05 at 11:43
Regular
"Touched!"
Add me for Pro Evo 5 cheers!
Wed 28/09/05 at 18:05
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Oriental Rib wrote:
> Game wrote:
> Changed Gamertag to Jedi Jez
>
> You 'changed' your GT? May I ask how?

I phoned them and I was like:

Safe, b*****s. What's happenin'.

And they were like:

Je Ne Sais Quai... Je Suis Francais!!!! How can I 'elp' you, sur?!

I was like:

I want to cancel my Gamertag because I want a different name.

And he was like: Hokay, but let me asking you - I can get it for you to change on here.

And he did... and 24 hours later it came up saying mr Jetpack is no longer a valid XBOX LIVE Gamertag, please select a new one.

The funny thing is, I selected Jedi Jez, then it said it was taken but I left if in the Gamertag box and exited and it selected it. Whether it was an old one or it just glitched I know not but either way that's my new Gamertag.

Jez because my name is Jeremy and Jedi because 'Jez' was taken.
Wed 28/09/05 at 08:53
Regular
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> I died.

My condolences :(

When was you funeral, or did you miss it?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.