GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Knights of the Old Republic 2 first details!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords '.
Sun 12/10/03 at 13:24
Regular
http://xbox.ign.com/ articles/454/454215p1.html

Well here we are only a month after its release and already a second one is on the cards. Having finished the first I am really looking forward to this one. Sounds interesting at the moment although I have read screenshots will be released within the next few weeks so we can see how the game is shaping up from a visual point of view. Hopefully it will be more of the same with some new level up options and a host of weapons.

Still waiting for details and the downloadable content for the first one yet but apparently they will be available before Christmas. Anyone got any ideas or information on what could be included?

Your thoughts...
Mon 13/10/03 at 01:54
"I love yo... lamp."
Oh happy days!

And as for Rebel X, oh happy days!
Sun 12/10/03 at 21:35
Regular
Oo-er. Here's hoping those Rebel X rumours aren't confirmed.

Though with the prosperous Christmas ahead, and continuous good sales of the Rogue Squadron trilogy - not to mention Nintendo's exclusivity deal, I expect they will still stay as shallow rumours.
Sun 12/10/03 at 21:33
Regular
"Remember me?"
An online arena would work better if the character creation in KOTOR was as accomplished as, say, PSO.
Sun 12/10/03 at 21:32
Regular
An online arena might be good, but considering the limted levelling up system and rather underwhelming character creation, we may all be left a little too alike. Perhaps online swoop racing, with upgradable bikes may be a better idea.
Sun 12/10/03 at 15:25
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I'm more interested in Bioware's next project, Jade Empire.

:)
Sun 12/10/03 at 14:39
Regular

Anyway back to the game.

You say weapons and armour? Thats not going to make me want to go back and play the game again though. Was hoping some more tournaments or races might be thrown in. Possibly an online style arena where you go fight your jedi against other jedi around the world.
Sun 12/10/03 at 13:48
Regular
my thoughts .... KOTOR2 sounds good, should I have a burger king or a mcdonalds, what should I watch on telly tonight, when are my tuition fees due, when can I afford a new PC, how many weeks til christmas, what is the meaning of life ......

oh, you meant just the game ...
Sun 12/10/03 at 13:27
Regular
"Stay cool but burn!"
The DL content will be weapons and armour. Just small things like that.

Sorry but no new planet at this time. (thats what most people want).
Sun 12/10/03 at 13:24
Regular
http://xbox.ign.com/ articles/454/454215p1.html

Well here we are only a month after its release and already a second one is on the cards. Having finished the first I am really looking forward to this one. Sounds interesting at the moment although I have read screenshots will be released within the next few weeks so we can see how the game is shaping up from a visual point of view. Hopefully it will be more of the same with some new level up options and a host of weapons.

Still waiting for details and the downloadable content for the first one yet but apparently they will be available before Christmas. Anyone got any ideas or information on what could be included?

Your thoughts...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.