GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Juge Dredd for the PS2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Judge Dredd: Dredd Versus Death'.
Mon 20/10/03 at 12:27
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Does anyone else have this, I got it on saturday and think it's pretty sweet. It's a bit slow to start with and a bit confusing but when you start fighting the vampires, it's really good.

It also has co-operative mode like with half life. But it crashes a lot which really pis*es me off.

The greaphics are pretty good aswell for a PS2 game BUT the colour is intense it hurts your eyes loads and is almost impossible to play duing the daytime.

Anyway, what do you'll think of it ?
Thu 23/10/03 at 14:14
Regular
"8==="
I got it yesterday for my Xbox.

Taken from the GC and Xbox forums:

"Well so far I've played the training level and the first two missions/levels. It's far too early to 'judge' the game but so far I'm very impressed, the arrest system is expanded along the lines I wanted after the stealthy arrest system in Die Hard: Vendetta. In Dredd the arrest system helps you unlock secrets by keeping your 'law meter' full. I got the top rating on the first mission which worried and I thought it was going to be easy, I got the lowest rating (rookie) on the next mission though so there's plenty to strive for an unlock.

Apart from the small amount of play (about 20-25 mins for EACH of the first two levels) I'm very happy with it.

Can't wait to try out the multiplayer. They should have had made more emphasis that the multi has bots though, the game's cover doesn't mention this at all which gave me the wrong impression that it didn't have any, Die Hard: Vendetta did the same forgetting to mention it had multiplayer bots."
Mon 20/10/03 at 13:25
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
I also have this game but have not played it a lot because of PES3. However from what I have played I would have to agree with you. I have done the first mission a few times because instead of arresting the people causing the graffiti and blew them up instead ļ Then it was a case of seeing how long I could last against the other judges.
Mon 20/10/03 at 12:27
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Does anyone else have this, I got it on saturday and think it's pretty sweet. It's a bit slow to start with and a bit confusing but when you start fighting the vampires, it's really good.

It also has co-operative mode like with half life. But it crashes a lot which really pis*es me off.

The greaphics are pretty good aswell for a PS2 game BUT the colour is intense it hurts your eyes loads and is almost impossible to play duing the daytime.

Anyway, what do you'll think of it ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.