GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"50 Cent: Bulletproof - Review "

The "Retro Game Reviews" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game '50 Cent: Bulletproof'.
Thu 01/04/10 at 17:18
Regular
"Deal with it"
*Moderator Edit* - A very poorly expressed opinion. I hardly think calling users on the forum a 'wangsta' entitles this post to it's own thread.
Thu 01/04/10 at 18:51
Regular
"I like turtles"
Definition of a 'wangsta'.Sounds a bit like 50 Cent to me ? :S
Thu 01/04/10 at 18:36
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Am I correct in assuming a 'wangsta' is a bad thing?

Whilst I am sure this is a fair representation of your views on this game, views which you have so obviously spent many hours contemplating within your mind before putting down into word form, I'm afraid it hasn't done enough to convince me to play something I wouldn't otherwise touch with a 50 foot bargepole.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, however mis-guided it may be.

On a side-note, if you enjoyed the gameplay and general feel of this game, might I suggest you play Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, of which this game is essentially a rip-off. Whilst not a good game in itself, I believe it greatly outperformed 50 Cent in both Critic and Consumer reviews along with sales.
Thu 01/04/10 at 17:18
Regular
"Deal with it"
*Moderator Edit* - A very poorly expressed opinion. I hardly think calling users on the forum a 'wangsta' entitles this post to it's own thread.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.