GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I want to tell you about something amazing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/03/10 at 21:10
Regular
I became a member of a website called this

Its a fantastic points system where completing offers in your sparetime (and we all know the internet can be boring!!) you can save up points to get great prizes like ipods and xbox's! The advertisers pay p2s to give us their link, then when we complete their offers, p2s give you the points to spend on what you want!!!

I joined about a week ago, and I think its a fantastic site!!!
Mon 19/04/10 at 10:21
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
Dr. Garuba Gambo is not even listed as a Minister of Nigeria, however, Mr. Henry Odein Ajumogobia and Dr. Aliyu Idi Hong are Foreign Affair ministers...
Mon 19/04/10 at 08:31
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Can we not all send him spam letters then?

You know, get his hopes up?
Mon 19/04/10 at 02:27
Regular
"How Ironic"
Dragonlance wrote:
> Hola Chris I am being here four you to contact. Вы
> должны
> связаться
> со мной со
> всеми
> деталями
> счета в
> банке, и
> затем я
> могу от
> Вас разрыв
>
> As is said in Nigeria :-))

How long did it take you to type that? :P
Sun 18/04/10 at 21:02
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
I guess you're best bet is to use telepathy, and hope the communication doesn't get intercepted.
Sun 18/04/10 at 21:02
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sonic Chris wrote:
> Actually, that means there is no way to contact him as there is
> only an address. Pretend I'm genuinely interested. How do I
> contact him?

Hola Chris I am being here four you to contact. Вы должны связаться со мной со всеми деталями счета в банке, и затем я могу от Вас разрыв

As is said in Nigeria :-))
Sun 18/04/10 at 20:00
Regular
"How Ironic"
Actually, that means there is no way to contact him as there is only an address. Pretend I'm genuinely interested. How do I contact him?
Sun 18/04/10 at 16:27
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be strictly by email / telephone, for security purposes.

Shame it's on a publicly viewable forum, so he's obviously got security in mind ;)
Sun 18/04/10 at 02:14
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
If I were so rich I could afford to throw away $20 million. I think might like to distribute one of these letters and actually give the person the money. An act of generosity and destruction all rolled into one.
Sun 18/04/10 at 01:20
Regular
"How Ironic"
HM wrote:
> theweirdo666 wrote:
> Sonic Chris wrote:
> I was so excited then. For a second, I thought we were getting
> PS2's :(
>
> Lol well if you sign up under my link you can get whatever you
> want for free.....
>
> It can get me a girlfriend????
>
> Sign me up!

I'd like to get in the girlfriend line please. *nudges HM forward* Come on! Hurry up! This place closes at 4!
Sat 17/04/10 at 19:11
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Having good day are you? Any peoples taking offer of mine yesteday todaay....

DL (aka Hon. Dr. Garuba Gambo)

ha ha :¬))

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.