GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SIMPSONS HIT &RUN WORMS 3D"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Simpsons: Hit & Run'.
Thu 06/11/03 at 12:37
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
Is this worth buying? are the graphics better than the ps2 version? veiws please, also worms 3d?
Sat 08/11/03 at 15:30
Regular
"Unretired"
I had a long session on worms last night and have already discovered many glitches.
After I unlocked the 'horror' speechbank on the grave digging mission I cannot test any speechbanks, they are silent. And I turned down the music in the music options as the 'shake your coconuts' song was really
starting to get on my nerves, but between missions it automatically turns back up, or sometimes turns down.
Even with quite a few glitches this game rocks!
I've mastered the controls and happily getting on with the campaign mode.
Gotta love the new worm clips between missions!
Sat 08/11/03 at 13:56
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
excuse my sloppy spelling
Sat 08/11/03 at 13:55
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
i got worms 3d its awsome i highly reccomend it, the controll are great, its amde a great 2d to 3d conversion, top stuff , id rate it 86%
Sat 08/11/03 at 12:50
"I love yo... lamp."
I thought the controls for Worms 3D were OK actually, although I never played it for long. Still it was great fun, and the it was just an excellent update for the series.
Fri 07/11/03 at 23:27
Regular
I saw an advert for Simpsons hit and run on TV today, the game did actually look very very tasty.
Thu 06/11/03 at 20:32
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
They both seem to have got good ratings in the magazines I've bought recently. Both seem to be getting around 8/10 in many reviews... :)
Thu 06/11/03 at 18:37
Regular
"Unretired"
I dunno about simpsons but I picked up a copy of worms 3d yesterday, the controls are dreadful and take a lot of getting used to. But the game is a good laugh once you get past the control problems. I'm an old worms fan so I might enjoy it a little more than the average joe gamer that hasnt played all the original worms.
Thu 06/11/03 at 12:37
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
Is this worth buying? are the graphics better than the ps2 version? veiws please, also worms 3d?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.