GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Conversation Bits - what was that?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/03/10 at 15:21
Regular
"Tempus Fugit"
Have you ever walked past someone or a group of people, and heard a snippet of their conversation, and then just wondered, what on earth are they on about, or did it just make you laugh.
I heard this one today as i crossed the road:

"Its just prostitution, i don't see what the big problem is"

This was said by a girl to a guy she was standing with.
Couldn't help but chuckle.
Anyone else got any good ones
Thu 11/03/10 at 14:52
Regular
"I like turtles"
Walked into the shop I get a sandwich from at lunchtime to hear 'you should have come in when the other girls on,she always gets them out'.
Thu 11/03/10 at 08:25
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I'm always catching snippets of conversations. Can't remember anything off hand, but now I know of this thread, I'll try an recall some of them :p
Wed 10/03/10 at 17:08
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
"...and my breasts were totally exposed"

"and the funny thing is, he then died from alcohol poisoning"

...and one that may not be quite safe for the forums...
Wed 10/03/10 at 16:20
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Ive heard some good ones, don't think it would go down to well if I wrote them here though... something to do with a big rod and a sore place.
Wed 10/03/10 at 15:21
Regular
"Tempus Fugit"
Have you ever walked past someone or a group of people, and heard a snippet of their conversation, and then just wondered, what on earth are they on about, or did it just make you laugh.
I heard this one today as i crossed the road:

"Its just prostitution, i don't see what the big problem is"

This was said by a girl to a guy she was standing with.
Couldn't help but chuckle.
Anyone else got any good ones

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.