GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-Files: Resist or Serve"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'X-Files: Resist or Serve'.
Sat 15/11/03 at 17:58
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Was just reading a bit about this and looking at a few screenshots. I'm really looking forward to this game. Is anyone else?

Release date at the moment is early March.
Sat 09/10/10 at 08:07
Regular
yeah...just waiting for the game
Mon 04/10/10 at 15:42
Regular
Alfonse's question gave me a laugh :D
Sun 03/10/10 at 16:18
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
freaky, just spotted this thread, i posted it 7 years ago, yikes! really must give this game a bash again, still have it! wasnt bad as i recall!
Thu 08/04/10 at 12:15
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Alfonse wrote:
> Resurrected threads really do bring the memories flooding back.
> Lindgren was a chick right?

Yes, Irish (judging by her e-mail addy).

The system is showing her old username though (probably something to do with this being a post from the old system) as it was changed to 'Trish' at some point.
Wed 07/04/10 at 23:20
Regular
Resurrected threads really do bring the memories flooding back. Lindgren was a chick right?
Wed 07/04/10 at 23:12
Regular
yes i just need to know how to get through the store need to know where the key is to the back door for the store.
Mon 17/11/03 at 18:27
"LOLLERSKATES!"
dosent look like it!
Sat 15/11/03 at 17:58
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Was just reading a bit about this and looking at a few screenshots. I'm really looking forward to this game. Is anyone else?

Release date at the moment is early March.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.