GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"help me!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/11/03 at 09:56
Regular
"Cubing Experience"
does any one own a copy of wwe wrestlemania x9 if you do, does it have any problems when you save it for example does it say your wrestlemania file in memory card in slot A is corrupted. if it does did you solve it as i really need some help or advice to this.
please, thanks
Sun 16/11/03 at 15:07
Regular
Didnt you get a answer just now?!
Unofficial ones are crap they corrupt easily go for an official one.
Sun 16/11/03 at 14:03
Regular
"Cubing Experience"
how many people have wwe wrestlemania xix and have had problems with saving it. (only reply if you own it)
thanks
Sun 16/11/03 at 13:34
Regular
Icarus wrote:
> Ooh, taht's a bit harsh.

Isn't it just :D
Sun 16/11/03 at 13:33
Ooh, taht's a bit harsh.
Sun 16/11/03 at 13:33
Regular
Nothing is 100% safe. That's how my brother was conceived.
Sun 16/11/03 at 13:19
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> Unofficial memory cards are very dodgy it is best you by yourself a
> Memory Card 251 from Nintendo. Hardly cheap but you'll never have a
> problem again.

Indeed.

Although I once had a problem with my 59 Block card, when it erased my Wave Race File

But never had any problems since...
Sun 16/11/03 at 13:14
Regular
Unofficial memory cards are very dodgy it is best you by yourself a Memory Card 251 from Nintendo. Hardly cheap but you'll never have a problem again.
Sun 16/11/03 at 13:01
Regular
"Cubing Experience"
have any of you got wwe wrestlemania xix if you do, did it corrupt when you saved it with a unofficial memory card. and did it work after you got an official memory card. thats all i want to know as i dont no if i should get an official card, because my other cards could have a way of getting fixed.
thanks
Sun 16/11/03 at 12:38
Yeah, as backup.
Sun 16/11/03 at 12:22
Regular
The simple solution is just to use official cards. There are so many sob stories of people losing their saves with unofficial memory cards, they're not worth the few pounds that they cost you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.