GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Skies of Final Fantasy XII: Legends"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy XII'.
Sun 23/11/03 at 01:17
Regular
From SR's news article on FF-12:

"Your main guy is Vaan, a feisty young fellow with dreams of being a sky pirate. Ashe is the sole remaining member of a royal family who rebels against the Arcadian empire..."

How you could read it:

"Your main guy is -Vyse, a feisty young fellow with dreams of being an -Air Pirate. -Aika is the sole remaining member of a family... -Enrique is the .... member of a royal family who rebels against the -Valuan empire -(in, you guessed it, -Arcadia)..."

Maybe I'm a little off the mark. Maybe it's a combination of RPG clichés and coincidence. But it seemed worth pointing out.
Sun 23/11/03 at 19:08
Regular
Here's hoping Skies of Arcadia: Legends 2 will kick it's ass.
Sun 23/11/03 at 15:49
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Cheeky square.

Release this on Cube and all will be forgiven.

G'won.
Sun 23/11/03 at 15:46
"period drama"
Hee hee.
Law suit.
Sun 23/11/03 at 10:26
"Darkness, always"
I imagine Square can make the same storyline into a superior game than Sega managed, personally.

It reads like Square saying to Sega "nice idea, but here's how it COULD have been done".
Sun 23/11/03 at 02:03
Regular
That's exactly what I thought.
Hmm suspicous.
Sun 23/11/03 at 01:17
Regular
From SR's news article on FF-12:

"Your main guy is Vaan, a feisty young fellow with dreams of being a sky pirate. Ashe is the sole remaining member of a royal family who rebels against the Arcadian empire..."

How you could read it:

"Your main guy is -Vyse, a feisty young fellow with dreams of being an -Air Pirate. -Aika is the sole remaining member of a family... -Enrique is the .... member of a royal family who rebels against the -Valuan empire -(in, you guessed it, -Arcadia)..."

Maybe I'm a little off the mark. Maybe it's a combination of RPG clichés and coincidence. But it seemed worth pointing out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.