GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who is all online with their PS2??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/11/03 at 20:23
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Just wondering how many folk here have there PS2 online?

Post the games you have that you play online, the names you use for them and we could try arrange some games etc.

Yeah in a similar way to the ~SRS~ clan on socom before loads of folk joined it.

At the moment I have

SOCOM Us Navy Seals - Name: ~SRS~ Ali
Need for Speed Underground - Name: ShiggyWiggy
Hardware Online Can't remember the name but dont play this much.

If there is a few we could even do a similar thing to those in the XBox forum and set up a web page with a list of names with the online games and users names.
Mon 08/12/03 at 21:53
Regular
ßulle††™ wrote:
> SOCOM: Jonny Bullet
> Amplitude: Jonny Bullet
> MoH Rising Sun: Jonny Bullet (I rule at this for some reason - only
> played it twice!)
> SSX3: Jonny

I'm now on Hardware as Jonny Bullet, if anyone cares. They should do - this game is fantastic! Can't believe I didn't know this was out!

Oh, and I should be on NFSU as Jonny Bullet when I can be bothered going back to it.
Sun 07/12/03 at 12:49
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
PS 2: KA Crazy! wrote:
> How many names do you have on that thing?!
>
> lol

lol quite a few i think lol I had Laker and then the many clan names before it, which cost me a good place in the rankings. Probably could have been around the top 100-250 if hadn't messed around with that. Going to stick with Kawada now though, rejecting clans that insist i change my name even though Cortez and Rogue Troopers are after me.

>
> I'm going to go play some PGR 2 now anyway, cya

Ok m8, cya around.
Sun 07/12/03 at 12:46
Regular
"I love J-42"
How many names do you have on that thing?!

lol

I'm going to go play some PGR 2 now anyway, cya
Sun 07/12/03 at 12:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Sorry to hear about that.

Well i'll be leaving England behind (and PS2 online gaming) for the snowy plains of Canada in January so i guess i won't be able to play you. I don't leave until the 11th so keep an eye out for 'Kawada' around SOCOM.
Sun 07/12/03 at 12:41
Regular
"I love J-42"
PS 2 blew up a while ago... do not right now

get a new PS 2 at xmas though, so will eb after that.
Sun 07/12/03 at 12:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I'll leave it then especially if Online isn't that good.

Speaking of which you still online on SOCOM?
Sun 07/12/03 at 12:34
Regular
"I love J-42"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Is it just a mindless blast em up? or do you have to use cunning and
> stealth?

mindless blast em up
Sun 07/12/03 at 12:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Is it just a mindless blast em up? or do you have to use cunning and stealth?
Sun 07/12/03 at 12:32
Regular
"I love J-42"
Firewarrior is pretty good offline, but online it is pretty lame, not many people go on it either.
Sun 07/12/03 at 12:29
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Is Fire Warrior any good Col?? I've been meaning to buy it but Conflict Desert Storm 2 and XII have persuaded me not to over the past 2 weeks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.