GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/11/03 at 16:52
Regular
PS3 is being made and will be out for developers in march for them to start making games. it should go on sale christmas 2005. It should be a wicked console but would probably cost a bit
Sun 30/11/03 at 20:03
Regular
"of Your Dreams!"
they said that a while ago.....SR had a article on it in the newsletter with pics and all
Sun 30/11/03 at 09:11
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The PS3 is coming out in 2005? Wow, welcome back to last year. Tell us something we don't know eh?
Sun 30/11/03 at 09:07
Regular
"lord of axe-men"
DO you think that It would have the DvD system again, cause i've heard roumors that it won't be able to play Dvd. The only thing I know is that there will be 2 types of PS3
No.1)Will only be able to play games and might be able to play online games.
No.2)Will be able to play online and offline (built in modem)games, and will be able to communicate with other people over the world with email etc.

I could be wrong but thats what I heard in PLaystation 2 Mag (can't remember the name)
Sun 30/11/03 at 00:31
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Christmas 2005 sounds about right to me, ive heard the N5 is coming out to Europe in Nov 2005 (Nintendo said they would 'attack' the market before their competitors this time around) so the date seems aout right to me, however i think you will find that some developers have already begun to make games for the next gen consoles, how far down the road this is im not approximately sure but its certainly already happening thats for sure.
Sat 29/11/03 at 19:23
Regular
"tokyo police club"
EEmulators are sent out to the developers, not the actual consoles, but, apart from that, your post seems genuine. Where did you get you're insider knowledge?
Sat 29/11/03 at 19:10
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Its good to see this place is still user friendly...
Sat 29/11/03 at 19:06
Regular
"oaps.org"
sum41fan wrote:
> PS3 is being made and will be out for developers in march for them to
> start making games. it should go on sale christmas 2005. It should be
> a wicked console but would probably cost a bit

I'm impressed by this insider knowledge of yours

now tell me something you haven't just pulled out yer a$$
Sat 29/11/03 at 19:05
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Mystique wrote:
> dis iz da bestest posst evah. i fink ur soooo goin 2 winn GAD wiv
> dis!!!11
Sat 29/11/03 at 18:54
Regular
This is the best post evah. I think you are so going to win GAD with this!!!11
Sat 29/11/03 at 16:52
Regular
PS3 is being made and will be out for developers in march for them to start making games. it should go on sale christmas 2005. It should be a wicked console but would probably cost a bit

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.