GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"call of duty on pc is it any good?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Call Of Duty'.
Wed 03/12/03 at 20:18
Regular
"the destructur"
I think that call of duty is a very good game and its in the top 10 so you should go to your local game shop and by the game and you might find me on the internet on lots of games
Wed 17/12/03 at 21:28
Reckon its better that Star wars KotOR because i've gone and spent my wages on xmas presents and peripherals for my new pc. and i'm torn between getting kotOR and Call of Duty. so what say you people, kotOR for longevity or CoD for a healthy bit of shooting action to break in a new pc.
Wed 17/12/03 at 21:27
Reckon its better that Star wars KotOR because i've gone and spent my wages on xmas presents and peripherals for my new pc. and i'm torn between getting kotOR and Call of Duty. so what so you people, kotOR for longevity or CoD for a healthy bit of shooting action to break in a new pc.
Thu 04/12/03 at 13:14
Regular
"A man with a stick"
master01 wrote:
> I think that call of duty is a very good game and its in the top 10 so
> you should go to your local game shop and by the game and you might
> find me on the internet on lots of games

Huh!!! So if you've got it, why ask if it's any good? Can't you make your own mind up?
Thu 04/12/03 at 01:15
Regular
great
Wed 03/12/03 at 21:05
Regular
master01 wrote:
>go to your local game shop and by the game

You want me to walk by the game? Is that what you meant?
Wed 03/12/03 at 20:51
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
master01 wrote:
> you might find me on the internet on lots of games

All at once? Wow.
Wed 03/12/03 at 20:22
Regular
"Teal'c"
Yeah, because I'll listen to you, it is 'you' after all, I mean, YOU, like, whoa.
Wed 03/12/03 at 20:18
Regular
"the destructur"
I think that call of duty is a very good game and its in the top 10 so you should go to your local game shop and by the game and you might find me on the internet on lots of games

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.