GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"favorite vehicle from GTA "

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Thu 25/02/10 at 16:57
Regular
"semper fi"
ok my favorite is the hunter helicopter its like the coolest strongest longest helicopter in GTA but i want to know what your favorite vehicle from GTA
Thu 08/08/13 at 18:23
Regular
"2 pro 4 you"
the taxi form gta san anderas cause when you pimp it out in the game its funny doing taxi missions with a pimped out taxi and nos
Thu 25/07/13 at 01:34
Regular
my favorite vehicles are ferrari f430 and bumblebee
Thu 12/05/11 at 11:59
Regular
"Reality is a limit"
These Are all For GTA - San Andreas

Car - Infernus
Reason - It is the only car which is mixed in speed and controllability. This car is great for drifting, performing barrell rolls, jumping over buildings.

Motorbike - FCR-900
Reason - It has just a tiny bit less speed than the NRG-500 but the only difference is that the FCR-900 knows how to make noise. Great for screech starts before a race.

Plane - AT-400
Reason - Not only being the largest plane in the game, it can also reach the highest heights, go as fast as a hydra jet fighter, and if used properly, can be used to perform stunts.

Helicopter - Cargobob.
Reason - This helicopter is one of the most unique looking helicopters in the game, it is also 1 of the 2 of the hardest to obtain helicopters in the game, unless you have finished flight school with flying colours or have the ability to enter it inside an airport.

Fun Vehicle - Hovercraft
Reason - As Hovercrafts explode in a big group, they smash into other hovercrafts, making possibly some of the biggest bombs in GTA SA
Tue 29/03/11 at 20:37
Regular
"Zebra Three 537-ONN"
The Diablo from GTA3. It wasn't the fastest but I loved the sound of its engine.
Tue 29/03/11 at 19:50
Regular
I don't really have a favorite vehicle for GTA 1 and 2.
For GTA 3, my favorite is the Patriot.
For Vice City, my favorite road vehicle is the Hotring Racer. My favorite helicopter is the Sea Sparrow.
For San Andreas, my favorite road vehicle is the Feltzer. My favorite helicopter is the Hunter.
I don't have GTA IV, which sucks. But I'm gonna get a PS3 soon, and buy GTA IV.
Mon 08/03/10 at 17:07
Regular
Grandprix wrote:

> Vice City = My memory gets a bit muddy here. Probably the old
> Ferrari lookylike.

The Infernus?

I have to say I like most of the sports cars - the Cheetah, Banshee and Stinger especially, from both GTA III and Vice City

My favourite Vice City vehicles are probably the Hot Ring Racer (fastest car in the game), the P900 (the ridiculously fast bike) and the Ice Cream Van (for the novelty of it, and selling 'ice cream'!)

In all the games I've never been big on using helicopters, and the Tank is always a great vehicle to use

On San Andreas I enjoyed using the BMX a lot, and other than that, can't really remember

GTA IV I couldn't pick a favourite, maybe when I play it more I'll find one
Fri 26/02/10 at 15:00
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
GTA1 = Probably the pickup truck as it only had 1 radio station but it played the best song in the game. :)

GTA2 = Anything you could modify with oil slick. That was the best part of that game, watching cars spear off the road.

GTA3 = The Banshee. Always used to go to the car place and get the one behind the glass.

Vice City = My memory gets a bit muddy here. Probably the old Ferrari lookylike.

San Andreas = There was one car I used to do a lot of freeway driving with but I can't remember the name or what it looks like.

I've not played enough GTA4 to find my favourite there.
Fri 26/02/10 at 14:12
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
The Stinger or the Dodge :)

I miss the way Bubba used to drive 'em :(
Thu 25/02/10 at 19:03
Regular
"How Ironic"
My favourite vehicle from each GTA.

GTA III: Diablo
GTA Vice City: Sanchez
GTA SA: Turismo
GTA IV: Turismo
Thu 25/02/10 at 16:57
Regular
"semper fi"
ok my favorite is the hunter helicopter its like the coolest strongest longest helicopter in GTA but i want to know what your favorite vehicle from GTA

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.