GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Crash Bandicoot - The Wrath Of Cortex"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex'.
Thu 08/01/04 at 15:12
Hi,

Looking through the net there is a cheat to open up all the levels by entering the name wombat. My son tells me this dosen't work. is there a difference between the normal game and the Platinum version I have brought. or is my son doing something wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Fri 20/02/04 at 11:01
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
There is no difference between the normal and platinum version just that one is cheaper than the other,it must be your son doing something wrong so I think you should do it for him.I have Ratchet and Clank on platinum and it's exactly the same as my friend's original version.
Sat 10/01/04 at 17:57
Regular
"??????"
Playstation Pleb wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Looking through the net there is a cheat to open up all the levels by
> entering the name wombat. My son tells me this dosen't work. is there
> a difference between the normal game and the Platinum version I have
> brought. or is my son doing something wrong.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

As far as I know, it's a load of rubbish.
Thu 08/01/04 at 17:15
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
look on gamefaqs.com
Thu 08/01/04 at 15:12
Hi,

Looking through the net there is a cheat to open up all the levels by entering the name wombat. My son tells me this dosen't work. is there a difference between the normal game and the Platinum version I have brought. or is my son doing something wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.