GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Sims 2 in the UK"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Sims 2'.
Sat 10/01/04 at 17:20
Regular
"The Sims 2 in the U"
Hello I don't know when it comes out in Great Britain who does?
Sun 11/01/04 at 14:08
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
To be honest, Tessa, you might as wait until 2006 when you can buy the Sims 2 bundle pack which inclides 17 explansions packs. Its gonna happen, mark my words!
Sat 10/01/04 at 20:50
Regular
I might get the Sims 2

Finally a proper sequel after all those ruddy expansion packs
Sat 10/01/04 at 18:11
Regular
"A man with a stick"
A friend of my sister says it's out already, though that friend of my sister is a bit of a tard when it comes down to it and would say anything to impress her mates.

Of course my sister has me to point out that the game, much like Battlefield: Vietnam is looking as a March release, though being a game I'd probably say expect it to get delayed a month or two.
Sat 10/01/04 at 18:07
Regular
Aw...so true, two games I'll definetely be getting.
Sat 10/01/04 at 18:03
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
So we have more tedious crap delivered to the UK in March.

It's going to be a long, agonising wait for GTA: San Andreas and Age of Empires III.
Sat 10/01/04 at 17:22
Middle of March is what I've heard.

And Great Britain? Who calls the Kingdom that is United, the home of the former British Empire, the unification of England, Wales, Scotland and N. Ireland, Great Britain anymore? Oh well.
Sat 10/01/04 at 17:20
Regular
"The Sims 2 in the U"
Hello I don't know when it comes out in Great Britain who does?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.