GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Harry potter?? How to cross the brambles in the forbiddon forset?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets'.
Tue 13/01/04 at 09:19
Regular
"bella"
Arrgggh help cant cross the branches after getting into the foriddon forest my life just runs out and I can jump up on the side that I need to continue I can only jump up to go back?? Help me!
Sun 25/01/04 at 09:27
Regular
"bella"
You were right!!! Nice one, the detailed walkthrough the I read mentioned nothing of the sort.

Now I am stuck at the end trying to defeat the red knight
Mon 19/01/04 at 09:10
Regular
"bella"
I am still having problems getting accross the ditch in the forbiddon forest. I read the walktrough and it didnt metion any problems about crossing. Is it to do with not getting enough coins in the bank?
Wed 14/01/04 at 12:59
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
ella wrote:
> Have you succeeded by doing this??

Nope, I haven't got Sorcerer's Stone personally, I just read that solution on another website but it sounds the sort of thing they'd include in a Harry Potter game. I've got Chamber of Secrets for the PS2 though which is pretty good :)
Wed 14/01/04 at 10:53
Regular
"bella"
Elvis wrote:
> Use your broom and fly.
Really or was that a joke? If so how do you realase the broom?
Wed 14/01/04 at 09:25
Regular
"bella"
Have you succeeded by doing this??
I will have a go,
A Hige disaster has happened the game got accidently overwrited which means I have to start again I hate the peacock part that took me alomst a day to catch those feather no to mention the loss of feeling in my thumb do you know any short cuts, cheats to get me all the green beans and past that awaful floor beam part with peeves and the parcel.
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Isn't there a tree nearby that you can use a charged Incendio on to
> knock over and use it to go across?
Wed 14/01/04 at 09:15
Regular
Isn't there a tree nearby that you can use a charged Incendio on to knock over and use it to go across?
Wed 14/01/04 at 08:42
Regular
"bella"
It is the Sourcers Stone. I completed the tasks in the bank got the peacocks feathers and the owls feather and the warts got put on detention and the ended uip in the forest. I got through the hedge by using my wand and breaking the code Sq,O, Triangle etc. Now I tried to jump accross - Too wide, walk accross and tried to jump up Impossible..
Tue 13/01/04 at 16:54
"R.I.P Acestar"
is it harry potter an the philosiphers stone or the or the chamber of secrets??????
Tue 13/01/04 at 15:53
Regular
"Boo Communism!"
Use your broom and fly.
Tue 13/01/04 at 10:19
Regular
Or if it's the spider section just use Incendio on everything. Apart from those ideas I'm stumped.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.