GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"need 4 speed underground"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Need for Speed: Underground'.
Sat 17/01/04 at 20:21
"LoRD oF thE BEER"
1st i think it is an awesome game and i would like to no what u think and do u have any hints,tips,cheats,reviews,ratesand anything else
Thu 22/01/04 at 20:43
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
^*LOrd_$w2@tpuppI*^ wrote:
> i dont get this first it was about n4sug now its about fighting where
> is the peace people drink green tea

My tea's usually brown. That sounds much more horrible than it actually is.

That Lipe gives some good advice, super fast equals winning and beating the game.
Thu 22/01/04 at 20:09
Regular
Yeah, to beat the whole game go super fast and you'll win! I swear!
Thu 22/01/04 at 19:44
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
What?

You are obviously crazy. You've got time to tyupe properly; are you inable or something?

And it was gibberish as well. If it was possible to buy sense, I'd buy several pounds' worth and give it to you.
Wed 21/01/04 at 18:43
"LoRD oF thE BEER"
i dont get this first it was about n4sug now its about fighting where is the peace people drink green tea
Tue 20/01/04 at 15:26
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
> hey cosmicly impared di** fidler go play thong, thong with (use your
> imagintion if you got one)

at least it wasn't text talk
Mon 19/01/04 at 19:54
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
> hey cosmicly impared di** fidler go play thong, thong with (use your
> imagintion if you got one)

He's got you there Nazi. Should have given up while you were ahead.
Mon 19/01/04 at 17:56
"LoRD oF thE BEER"
hey cosmicly impared di** fidler go play thong, thong with (use your imagintion if you got one)
Sun 18/01/04 at 11:24
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Please, please, please, type properly and use standard English. Don't you realise how retarded it looks, and how pointless it is when you have enough time to type properly, and a full keyboard in front of you?

And why are n00bs always doing this? There are links to cheat and hint sites above. Are you visually impared?
Sat 17/01/04 at 20:21
"LoRD oF thE BEER"
1st i think it is an awesome game and i would like to no what u think and do u have any hints,tips,cheats,reviews,ratesand anything else

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.