GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"007 Nightfire Mission 9(So my son says)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game '007 Nightfire'.
Sun 18/01/04 at 02:23
Regular
"007 Nightfire for P"
My son is playing 007 Nightfire. He says he is on mission 9. He is in what looks like a space ship. You can see stars all around him. His mission is to disarm 4 missals and find and kill Drake. We have no idea what we are doing. We can walk so far and then we are stopped by a door. On our left is something we can push to open the door. We can see a person standing on a platform. When we push the button the door opens and we can never get to the platform in time because it goes up. We can't seem to find anything in there. It says he has to find fuel cells for his jet pack but well...........If anyone can help us that would be great. He has been on this level for about two days and neither him or I can figure this out.
Thu 29/01/04 at 10:21
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Graphics glitch by the sounds of it. Have you checked the game web site for any patch?
Thu 29/01/04 at 09:37
Regular
graphics glitch?
Sun 18/01/04 at 19:17
Regular
"007 Nightfire for P"
I went to hte site and I found something that said,

"Go straight ahead and open the door. Directly infront of you is a guy ascending a lift. It's surprisingly easy to kill the space engineers with your laser, but it does take some time to recharge if you freak out. There's no need to go mad though, it's a little misleading as these space baddies take 8 minutes to drop to the floor and die. Alright, it's slightly faster than that but I'm having trouble coping with this weird atmosphere. The lift continues to rise to the 'Missile Control' area and you are too late to try and catch it.

No big deal. To your left, next to the window is a space vat-canister-silo-thingy. With the reduced gravity, you'll have no problem jumping ontop of it. Now jump up ontop of the next S.V.C.S.T. and finally onto the platform with no identifiable features for me to describe."

I killed the guy on the ascending lift and wasn't able to jump on it in time. I then went to my left and the only thing I saw was some oxygen tanks. I can't jump on them. And GOD I have tried. My problem is that I can see threw all the walls and threw some objects and I can't see any other canisters. Playing this part flashes as well and traces. I have shot at some symbols on the walls and behind the walls are things I can barely make out and can't get too. There is a box on my right. Have any hints on how to get onto these oxygen tanks? Or any hints on how to stop it from tracing and let me have points where I can't see through things?
Sun 18/01/04 at 16:16
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Strange, when I typed that in Borat's reply was no there, but now it is????
Sun 18/01/04 at 16:15
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Go to www.gamefaqs.com ,search for nightfire , read the FAQ to find the info.
Sun 18/01/04 at 11:11
Regular
Your best bet is to try the site : www.gamefaqs.com

there are a few guides on there that will explain all.
Sun 18/01/04 at 02:23
Regular
"007 Nightfire for P"
My son is playing 007 Nightfire. He says he is on mission 9. He is in what looks like a space ship. You can see stars all around him. His mission is to disarm 4 missals and find and kill Drake. We have no idea what we are doing. We can walk so far and then we are stopped by a door. On our left is something we can push to open the door. We can see a person standing on a platform. When we push the button the door opens and we can never get to the platform in time because it goes up. We can't seem to find anything in there. It says he has to find fuel cells for his jet pack but well...........If anyone can help us that would be great. He has been on this level for about two days and neither him or I can figure this out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.