GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm Stuck on Dragonball Z Budokai 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2'.
Fri 20/02/04 at 21:09
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
Does anybody know how to defeat Kid Buu easily.I've tried loads of times but I just can't beat him,he's so hard.Which characters should I use and what moves should they know?Please could you help ASAP.Thanx.
Wed 25/02/04 at 21:23
Regular
"what?"
well then you must be one of the few who are fortunate enough to survive thru your day without a beating, that is unless you haven't seen the light of day in awhile, that makes sense as to why you don't get beat on. relax i'm just screwing around, but seriously i hate dragon ball z, but hey to each his own.
Wed 25/02/04 at 19:32
"griever"
well i love dbz and i dont get beat on
Tue 24/02/04 at 16:26
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
Thanx Sleepinglionheart for your help and Cwazy Wabbit all is forgiven.
Mon 23/02/04 at 23:13
Regular
"what?"
you know, i knew a guy who liked to play dragonball z, needless to say he was a big queer and no one liked him, and he got beat on daily. So to answer your question, idunno how to beat whoever cause i don't give a rats ass about the damn game
Mon 23/02/04 at 21:24
Regular
": ("
I didn't say you were gay, i just think Dragonball Zed is gay.
Mon 23/02/04 at 21:00
"griever"
vegeta and adult gohan definately
it all depends on ure style of play but
my vegeta wud be super saiyan 1 and 2, 2 galicks guns, 2 big bangs or 2 final flash and a meditation
gohan all his transformations 2 kamehamehas a mixed blood power, meditation
kill cell and frieza as well as the cronies and then build ure lif up on the dende pads then get some rice balls for extra moves then all attack buu at once
easy
goku shud prob have 2 kamehamehas, definately have super saiyan 1(cu have more depends on wot u want) warp kamehameha
meditation is a great capsule
Fri 20/02/04 at 21:32
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
What did you say that for.I thought you were a great help with disciding about Final Fantasy X-2.Why?
Fri 20/02/04 at 21:10
Regular
": ("
Gay.
Fri 20/02/04 at 21:09
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
Does anybody know how to defeat Kid Buu easily.I've tried loads of times but I just can't beat him,he's so hard.Which characters should I use and what moves should they know?Please could you help ASAP.Thanx.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.