GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cloud spin off game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/02/04 at 19:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
So rumours are going around that Square-enix are making an action adventure game in the mould of DMC for the spiky haired hero.

My only response to this is - Square-enix stop messing about and make an actual sequel/remake of FF7, that is what most people actually want, not some action game that going by your track record in all things non-RPG will suck majorly.
Thu 26/02/04 at 18:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
SleepingLionheart wrote:
> a remake of ff8 with the kingdom hearts battle wud be good
> cos of all the different fightin styles

I'd hate that even more than i'm hating this idea with Cloud.
Wed 25/02/04 at 19:29
"griever"
a remake of ff8 with the kingdom hearts battle wud be good
cos of all the different fightin styles
Wed 25/02/04 at 11:00
Regular
"Moody DJ"
They'd have to sharpen up their skills for it, any spin off they've done so far that breaks away from RPG has been utter guff
Tue 24/02/04 at 23:21
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Yeah, a DMC game with Cloud would be crap. Possibly a Run DMC game, though.
Tue 24/02/04 at 20:38
Regular
"French the Fries!"
I know that it probably won't be... but if it were like Kingdom Hearts, it could work.
Mon 23/02/04 at 21:00
Regular
"Teal'c"
I agree with Effeffeff, this will be incredibly poor. A DMC Cloud game would/will be utter gash.
Mon 23/02/04 at 20:58
"period drama"
Just from the topic title the words 'sucking muchly' were typing themselves on the keyboard.
Muh.

DMC-type things are boring now.
And Cloud ain't that kinda guy.

And it will suck.
Muchly.

MUH
Mon 23/02/04 at 19:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
So rumours are going around that Square-enix are making an action adventure game in the mould of DMC for the spiky haired hero.

My only response to this is - Square-enix stop messing about and make an actual sequel/remake of FF7, that is what most people actually want, not some action game that going by your track record in all things non-RPG will suck majorly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.