GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Doctor Who -Series 5 chat"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/02/10 at 15:22
"possibly impossible"
SFX has just posted the first 3 episode details from the new Doctor Who series for 2010.

Episode 1: "The Eleventh Hour" (by Steven Moffat) to be shown 3rd April 2010

Episode 2: "The Beast Below" (by Steven Moffat)

Episode 3: "Victory of the Daleks" (by Mark Gatiss)

Personally, I think Gatiss + Daleks = great episode.
Thu 07/10/10 at 16:46
Hello there if you have the first 3 new series of matt smith on dvd and ds and ps3 game and on blu-ray can i have them

James
Mon 13/09/10 at 19:55
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Staff member linking to illegally hosted content! I'm shocked and appalled at this flagrant abuse of power!
Mon 13/09/10 at 18:44
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Just found this site which some of you should enjoy. As it proudly claims "If an episode of Doctor Who is available online, you will find it here."

When I have a bit more time I plan on making use of this to watch some of my favourite episodes.
Mon 12/07/10 at 16:31
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Thu 08/07/10 at 20:32
"possibly impossible"
Will have to re-watch it, missed that. Though removal of emotions isn't necessarily part of the mix.
Thu 08/07/10 at 15:56
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
pb wrote:
> But they are clones of the ones who were left...

I'm sure that's not true, from what I remember the device was a remnant of the original creation of the Daleks and, as such, included 'pure' Dalek DNA from which the new breed were made. The Davros-Daleks couldn't activate it since their DNA wasn't Dalek, which is why they needed The Doctor.

This page seems to agree with me
Thu 08/07/10 at 15:48
Regular
"Embrace the Martian"
Don't you just love lore!
Thu 08/07/10 at 15:45
"possibly impossible"
Butch wrote:
> No, the current Daleks are from the 'Genesis Machine' The Doctor
> activated this series in the WWII episode, the Davros DNA created
> ones got exterminated for not being pure.

But they are clones of the ones who were left...
Thu 08/07/10 at 13:22
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
No, the current Daleks are from the 'Genesis Machine' The Doctor activated this series in the WWII episode, the Davros DNA created ones got exterminated for not being pure.
Thu 08/07/10 at 13:08
"possibly impossible"
And aren't these Daleks still from the batch that were created from humans? Or from Davros's own flesh. Either way, they're not 'original' Daleks by any means.

Besides, the whole lack of emotions was from Genesis which technically happened before even First Doctor adventures like The Chase that showed something similar.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.