GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA : Sin City to launch with PS3?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto IV'.
Sat 06/03/04 at 10:30
Regular
"Bicycle"
Yes, as Sony have confirmed the US release of the will be next year. So it happens, the next (next) GTA game will come at the same time. Great.

Yes, GTA:Sin City, or Las Vegas as you and I know it, will be launched next year. That's after GTA : San Andreas, of course.

Allong with Sin City and San Andreas, Rockstar North have also registered GTA : Bogota and GTA : Tokyo (not much going on in that one :P).

Bogota is the capital of Columbia, so no surprise there. But Tokyo has very little crime... I wonder what they're up to?
Sat 06/03/04 at 20:56
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Messy wrote:
> But Tokyo
> has very little crime... I wonder what they're up to?

Never been to Tokyo then? It would seem that you haven't.
Sat 06/03/04 at 19:43
Regular
i thought sony was pretty peeved about the whole 2 disc set on xbox.
Sat 06/03/04 at 17:41
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Messy wrote:
> I'm going to go laugh at the XBox and GC people now.

I'll save you the trip, here's one right here.

:)
Sat 06/03/04 at 17:26
Regular
"Bicycle"
Legendary Link wrote:
> my predictions would be a GBA game or N-gage game, as it is next year,
> maybe a PSP game or a Nintedo DS game.
> ya never know, there may be consol exclusives, then 2 years later
> they will appear on the other console in a 2 game disc set.

No...

Rockstar North and SONY are getting very friendly (not in that way!!!) so I doubt we'll be seing it on any other consoles, but probably the PSP.

Which is great for us lot.

I'm going to go laugh at the XBox and GC people now.

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Sat 06/03/04 at 15:36
Regular
acutualy, i'd prob say the n-gage is worth it if your out to get a phone, movie and mp3 player, means u get a handheld consol free.
Sat 06/03/04 at 13:52
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Legendary Link wrote:
> my predictions would be a GBA game or N-gage game.

N-Gage, I'd forgot all about that thing, so you can imagine how Rockstar would feel about releasing a GTA game for it.

:)
Sat 06/03/04 at 11:26
Regular
my predictions would be a GBA game or N-gage game, as it is next year, maybe a PSP game or a Nintedo DS game.
ya never know, there may be consol exclusives, then 2 years later they will appear on the other console in a 2 game disc set.
Sat 06/03/04 at 11:05
Regular
Bogota is the drug/crime captial of South America, its a great place for a GTA. I doubt they will have planned that far head though with names already registered.
Sat 06/03/04 at 10:46
Regular
Er, Yakuza? Japans Mafia?

Not sure about these will be called Bogota and Tokyo, since the others have had different names to them.
Sat 06/03/04 at 10:30
Regular
"Bicycle"
Yes, as Sony have confirmed the US release of the will be next year. So it happens, the next (next) GTA game will come at the same time. Great.

Yes, GTA:Sin City, or Las Vegas as you and I know it, will be launched next year. That's after GTA : San Andreas, of course.

Allong with Sin City and San Andreas, Rockstar North have also registered GTA : Bogota and GTA : Tokyo (not much going on in that one :P).

Bogota is the capital of Columbia, so no surprise there. But Tokyo has very little crime... I wonder what they're up to?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.