GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My next GAD win."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 31/01/10 at 20:17
Regular
If I ever win a gameaday, I don't want a game, I want the phone number of the asian girl in the "my first website" video.

Thanks in advance.

Alfonse.
Thu 11/02/10 at 13:59
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Alfonse wrote:
> Oh, she's using a mac. Never mind.

sanity prevails :D
Tue 02/02/10 at 01:16
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Hey guys, was just curious is it too early to ask for Bioshock 2 as my Gameaday claim? It's out next Tuesday but wasn't sure if that's too far in advance to claim. Cheers

Edit: And just realised I posted this in the wrong topic. Sorry guys :(
Mon 01/02/10 at 09:54
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
It's 90 days from the date of award.

See here for all the rules relating to GAD claims.
Mon 01/02/10 at 09:05
Regular
"And in last place.."
Is there a deadline for making a decision on an award? I still can't make up my mind but there are some potentially interesting releases in Feb.
Mon 01/02/10 at 08:53
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
HM wrote:
> Interesting question though - is it a staffie that provides the
> voiceover?

Nope. The original version had a former staff member doing the voiceover, this got changed at some point.

Machie wrote:
> Oh yeah, I kept missing it because I seem to always get that
> "highest score" one instead.

It's the same video :)

> Although I do like their new front page and logo. I say
> new, but it's probably been like this for years, I just don't
> venture outside the forum. :)

Not quite years, last week it went live I think... maybe the week before... I'm still not a fan of the logo, I much preferred one of the other ideas that didn't get picked :( Although the monochrome one is pretty swish.
Sun 31/01/10 at 21:41
Regular
"How Ironic"
Lol at this request Alfonse. Pure genius mate ;D
Sun 31/01/10 at 20:58
Regular
Oh, she's using a mac. Never mind.
Sun 31/01/10 at 20:52
Regular
Oh yeah, I kept missing it because I seem to always get that "highest score" one instead.

Jason it's all stock images, videos and professional voice actors. Although I do like their new front page and logo. I say new, but it's probably been like this for years, I just don't venture outside the forum. :)

What do you think of this?
Sun 31/01/10 at 20:37
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Meh :/

Interesting question though - is it a staffie that provides the voiceover?
Sun 31/01/10 at 20:36
Regular
On the right side of this page =)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.