GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Sims bustin' out has got to be the..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Sims : Bustin Out'.
Wed 10/03/04 at 16:50
Regular
"Socom 3 > All."
most boring game ever, the people still don't talk sense, its exactly the same as other sims games apart from you can go live in a nudist camp
it is utter rubbish
Sun 14/03/04 at 15:42
Regular
"rules"
i know the sims bustin out isnt the best game in the world but f1 is right it is a relaxing game and at least it gives you something to do
Sun 14/03/04 at 13:34
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I quite like Bustin' Out. It's a game you can just sit down and play without having to worry about anything really, apart from your sim wetting itself. It's a relaxing game to play.
Sat 13/03/04 at 17:36
Regular
"rules"
you should by it from game
Sat 13/03/04 at 16:06
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
swirv it wrote:
> Zig zag wrote:
> I have got the Sims and it is very bad. It broke three days after
> and
> they wouldn' let me change it.
>
>
> well where did you by it from

I got it from john lewis.
Sat 13/03/04 at 15:27
"R.I.P Acestar"
i got Harry Potter for ps1 from woolworths and it broke[B]
Thu 11/03/04 at 20:01
Regular
"rules"
Zig zag wrote:
> I have got the Sims and it is very bad. It broke three days after and
> they wouldn' let me change it.

well where did you by it from
Thu 11/03/04 at 19:45
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
I have got the Sims and it is very bad. It broke three days after and they wouldn' let me change it.
Wed 10/03/04 at 20:41
"R.I.P Acestar"
yer the bustin out bit was dissapointing it seemed more of a loading screen. The game is ok not a real improvement on the last console one
Wed 10/03/04 at 19:33
Regular
"forceful tendencies"
Shouldnt they actually make a game where you can see the boobs?
Wed 10/03/04 at 18:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well the Sims is hardly renowned for it's improvements in sequels. They basically have one new theme and then a load of new stuff to buy. Ooooh look you can go outside and down to the town now.......that'd be 40 pounds please for this mega improvement over the original.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.