GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"super smash bros melee 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Smash Bros Melee'.
Thu 18/03/04 at 20:25
Regular
"Underbean"
do you think a new ssmb will make it too the gamecube, ssmb melee is great but it could be improved, theres not enough characters or multiplayer options, i hope it doesnt go onto the N5 cos im not allowed another console
Sun 21/03/04 at 00:51
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
I recently purchased a Gamecube and im on SSBM so far Marth is my favorate as roy is a bit to slow it does get repetitive so I play it in turn with Starfox adventures AkA Zelda Ocarina Of Time 2.
Sun 21/03/04 at 00:19
Regular
Edgy wrote:
Note: A game set and released before it's sequel is not a prequel :P

It isn't?

Maverick42 wrote:
> It's a predecessor.

Ah! That's the word I was looking for! ;-)
Sat 20/03/04 at 22:05
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Psy©ho Fox wrote:
> Xenon? is that the infamous (as in not famous at al) name of the xbox
> 2 then? Lol they sure do come up with some weird names.

Just the project codename, like the "Nitro" or "N5".

I am actually looking forward to Pokémon Colleseum - if the RPG mode turns out well. I know it's not like the normal GB games: the plot (yes, a Pokémon game with a plot for once!) is that you have to cure all the Pokémon who have become "Dark Pokémon" by catching them from other people in battle. Pulled off well, it could be brilliant.
Sat 20/03/04 at 20:41
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
...pidgey...???...riiiiiiight...
Sat 20/03/04 at 19:23
Regular
"Underbean"
whos your favourite character, mines either zelda or young link, i hope they will include ffcc characters in the next one and maybe some flying characters like pidgey from pokemon. maybe there could be a mode where you are a flying character against other flying characters
Sat 20/03/04 at 18:03
"The Will of D."
Xenon? is that the infamous (as in not famous at al) name of the xbox 2 then? Lol they sure do come up with some weird names.
Sat 20/03/04 at 17:40
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Uh-uh, to my knowledge no prototype or beta design or anything really to do with the N5 has been released or even glimpsed by people outside of Ninty's HQ. The only thing we really know about it is that it will be made, and it'll be out sometime around the time of Xenon and PS3.
Sat 20/03/04 at 17:28
"The Will of D."
Probably prototypes.
Sat 20/03/04 at 17:06
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Psy©ho Fox wrote:
> Supposedly SSBM2 is to be one of the first games out when the N5 hits
> the shops, when the N5 was tested in jap then recalled, SSBM2 was one
> of those games that was released with it.

What's this about N5 testing? It's not been tested outside of Nintendo HQ.
Sat 20/03/04 at 15:34
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Also, no copied moves, like Luigi and Mario have the same ones. That just gets boring.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.