GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help in FFX"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X'.
Fri 26/03/04 at 16:36
Regular
"Time Up"
Where do I find a Gimini fiend with club ?
Sun 04/04/04 at 18:34
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
how do you get machina maw's break hp limit?
Sat 03/04/04 at 08:52
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Gingerbreadman wrote:
> On FFX-2, does anyone know how to get the blue bullet moves as a gun
> mage?

There are lots of good abilities that you can learn with Blue Bullet such as White Wind.
Sat 03/04/04 at 00:04
Regular
"Balls"
you have to get the move cast on you by a fiend, then she will learn it. only certain moves can be learned.
Fri 02/04/04 at 23:20
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
On FFX-2, does anyone know how to get the blue bullet moves as a gun mage?
Tue 30/03/04 at 19:26
Regular
"Time Up"
Wakka wrote:
> Cusack wrote:
>
> lots of stuff
>
> Thanks a lot for taking the time and effort to do this.
You're welcome
Tue 30/03/04 at 17:28
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
lalakersrule wrote:
> phuzzy wrote:

> And don't get me started on the blitzball in FFX-2!
>
> Well yes that did suck, whoever decided it'd be more fun to manage
> the team instead of actually playing the games yourself is a complete
> moron

I agree. I mean who would rather be e.g. a football manager rather than a football player?
Tue 30/03/04 at 17:26
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Cusack wrote:

> lots of stuff

Thanks a lot for taking the time and effort to do this.
Tue 30/03/04 at 15:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> lalakersrule wrote:
> Cusack wrote:
> a long bunch of stuff
>
> Or here's a simpler way of beating sin - Attack Reels
>
> I didn't have either of those things and it was still fairly easy to
> finish the game.

Well yea i mean FFX is probably the easiest RPG in history just if anyone is having problems with a certain boss or anything smack them with attack reels and if Wakka has been levelled up at least a little bit then should result in a victory
Tue 30/03/04 at 15:04
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
phuzzy wrote:

> I won the Luca thingy in my first game, but lost horribly on my
> second.

The Luca game is the hardest of the lot (though that is still pretty easy) so quite surprised you lost the second

> And don't get me started on the blitzball in FFX-2!

Well yes that did suck, whoever decided it'd be more fun to manage the team instead of actually playing the games yourself is a complete moron
Tue 30/03/04 at 14:54
Regular
Blitzball on my save is basically Tidusball, simply because he can win matches by himself. After a few too many matches, he has a shoot of well over 70, and can either shoot from the half way line, or plow through the oppositions defence. This wasn't particularly hard to achieve (this isn't bragging either, its just easy). Just keep shooting, preferably with the Jecht shot, and you're likely to score quite often. Both these things give you extra experience, and soon Tidus will be on a very high level. Sorted!

As was mentioned below, its just a case of attack reels to beat Sin, but the long page of tips posted below would probably come in handy when you first start off trying to beat the dark aeons. However, its not so much about the AP later on, as character S-levels soon hit 99 and rarely fall once the board is covered. When you go round for a second time, erasing weak nodes, and putting in stronger ones, you move 4 spaces at once, and usually its the spheres themselves that are harder to get hold of (for example magic spheres from that stupid jumbo flan, which isn't hard, just really long and boring). Anyway, enough ramble, I have to get back to revision.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.