GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Splinter cell 2 good or bad??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow'.
Tue 30/03/04 at 22:54
Regular
"Bail down before me"
I played splinter cell 2 a few days ago and thoaght that this was a gr8t game and would say to any one that had never played splinter cell or had just broaght a xbox to buy this but to everyone who played splinter cell 1 it seems preety much the same theres no new weapons exept grenades.
Instead of the tap on wall you have a whistle.
The graphics are much different and are much better than splinter cell 1 and the story lines great.
Also it seems the game is much harder than splinter cell 1 and they have really improved the AI.
I give this game a great verdict a 9 out of 10 but to any one who played number one there isnt much changes in the game so its up 2 u
Thu 01/04/04 at 07:43
Regular
": ("
Im getting it on Saturday so i can play it during the holidays, i wanna make sure i enjoy this game, i already have RS3 so i hope its as good as that. Im gonna try the single player first, then once i've got the hang of the game i will log on Live and kick ALL of your asse$.
Wed 31/03/04 at 18:29
Regular
Good. Oh so very good.
Wed 31/03/04 at 10:14
Regular
"BOSE"
Sorry Aoe

*meowl*
Wed 31/03/04 at 07:44
Regular
"\\"
We don't want a frickin spoiler. Just "I'm on the last level and it's really good" would do. Remember, some of us arn't on the last level *growl*
Wed 31/03/04 at 00:14
Regular
"BOSE"
should of added this just now. anyway,this game is amazing and everything. i'm on the last level. found Soth and his 2 men after climbing up the elevator shafts. it's just a bit tricky to off them cos when i shoot lights out after a couple of times they think someone's shooting at them, so they open fire! i'll figure it out but any help would be hot. thanks boys :-)
Wed 31/03/04 at 00:11
Regular
"BOSE"
buy this game people, savvy? ;-)
Tue 30/03/04 at 22:54
Regular
"Bail down before me"
I played splinter cell 2 a few days ago and thoaght that this was a gr8t game and would say to any one that had never played splinter cell or had just broaght a xbox to buy this but to everyone who played splinter cell 1 it seems preety much the same theres no new weapons exept grenades.
Instead of the tap on wall you have a whistle.
The graphics are much different and are much better than splinter cell 1 and the story lines great.
Also it seems the game is much harder than splinter cell 1 and they have really improved the AI.
I give this game a great verdict a 9 out of 10 but to any one who played number one there isnt much changes in the game so its up 2 u

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.