GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metroid Prime help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Prime'.
Tue 06/04/04 at 12:52
Regular
:p Me needing help, yet again, yesterday, I decided to actualy try and complete the game (with help from a walkthrough guide) and I am stuck, and this walkthrough guide doesnt help and neither do others I have looked at :s I am in the room of the elders or something, where I have just killed the Chozo ghost, and I have been told to shut off the sheild thing in the room, and i dont know how too, I can see a little morf ball passage way, but I cant find the opening to it, help me :)

please :p
Sat 10/04/04 at 01:15
Regular
No, you're the "reading the thread properly" master! :-P

You still tried to get him into Phazon mines through the EXIT! ;-P
Fri 09/04/04 at 19:04
Regular
"gsybe you!"
A_Spoon wrote:
> Yes mate I do, and I done that bit, and now im stuck trying to get to
> phazon mines, but I cant find the elevator which leads to it!

AFTER the original post but before your first post, Mr. Strafio.

I am the Metroid master, so moo!

:)
Fri 09/04/04 at 17:08
Regular
cheers Strafio mate, will try it soonish, going out in a minute to see Shaun of the dead!
Fri 09/04/04 at 02:45
Regular
He wasn't there when he posted the original post.

He was talking about the Hall of the Elders, the one with the big Chozo statue (that goes bowling with the morphball), and THAT was before the ice-beam! :-P
Thu 08/04/04 at 19:32
Regular
"gsybe you!"
A_Spoon wrote:
> I've got the Ice Beam, and im in that Tree place!

'You missed a bit Cyclone.
Getting a bit rusty? ;-)'

Hmmm?

Hehe.
Thu 08/04/04 at 01:46
Regular
Ok.

You're standing in the "way out" of the tree place. :-)

What you need to do is go back to the phenandra drifts and try the doors that you need the ice beam for. I won't ruin anything, but that's the way you need to go before you can access the mines.

I'll leave it to you from there. :-)
Thu 08/04/04 at 01:12
Regular
I've got the Ice Beam, and im in that Tree place!
Wed 07/04/04 at 18:03
Regular
You missed a bit Cyclone.
Getting a bit rusty? ;-)

To GET the ice beam you need to go up to where the three morphball slots are. Shoot the purple one with a charged Wave Beam shot and it'll be ready for use.

Use it to get rid of that little shield and you'll be en-route to the ice beam. You're a LONG way off the Phazon mines though but there's no rush because that's where the game gets pesky! :-D
Wed 07/04/04 at 01:04
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I'm playing this through again, I love it...

Well....

The lift to the Phazon mines is...hmmm - One in Magmoor caverns, but that's not the one you want.

Where you get the Ice Beam, go past that save point, and through the morph ball hole - into that large cylindrical outdoor bit with the gate you have to spin in a machine to unlock - I'm pretty sure the Phazon lift is in one of those Ice-locked doors in there..
Wed 07/04/04 at 00:39
Regular
Yes mate I do, and I done that bit, and now im stuck trying to get to phazon mines, but I cant find the elevator which leads to it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.