GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's wrong with my game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/04/04 at 16:24
Regular
"??????"
I'm having problems with my copy of Sonic Adventure 2 Battle on GC.

Sometimes, I try to load up my file and a message appears, saying "This data is corrupt. Delete it?". Sometimes it has even happened when I've turned the console off at the Main Menu.

Now I think I have found a solution, by copying the file to my other Memory Card after every few Levels, but I still don't know why it's happening. Any ideas?
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:52
Regular
"??????"
My old one was 4Gamers.

Now I have a GAME one as well and it works fine. I've managed to get over 50% through the game without it messing up. Yay :)
Sat 17/04/04 at 16:13
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Ashman wrote:
> *kisses Official 251 Memory Cards I bought for a fiver each*

What What What What WHAT????!!!!!
Sat 17/04/04 at 16:01
Regular
"rock kickin!"
if some thing like that happend to me id be damd anoyed!:(
Sat 17/04/04 at 13:46
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
*kisses Official 251 Memory Cards I bought for a fiver each*
Sat 17/04/04 at 12:52
Regular
Most obvious problem is if you have an unofficial memory card. I can't think why the game itself would corrupt data, as I've never had problems with it. I'd invest in a 251, or perhaps wait for a 1019.
Thu 15/04/04 at 21:32
Regular
"Underbean"
this always happens to me on ffcc, its well anoyin, i dont use an official m card en'all. it happened once i got really far on like yr 8 and then it just says file corrupt deleting file without asking and now it does it every time, and ho ever says i need an official mem card i know and there expensive so hoo will by me one
Thu 15/04/04 at 21:27
Regular
Yep, your memory card sucks.
I had similar trouble with a 4 gamers card back when the cube was new.
I think it has something to do with the data transfer speeds, a small number of games don't accept certain cards that are too slow to handle their demands.

An official card will be fine though.

Could be wrong though.
Thu 15/04/04 at 20:42
Regular
Hey tosspiece, why do you change your name so many friggin times? You're still the same retard.
Thu 15/04/04 at 19:09
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Is the memory card an offical one? If not, it's probably the card.
Thu 15/04/04 at 19:01
Regular
"rock kickin!"
you think so?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.