GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Conkers Bad Fur Day USA import And N64 freeloader FOR SALE!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/04/04 at 15:08
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
I'm selling the VERY RARE Conkers Bad Fur Day USA Import and The Passport Plus Adaptor III which lets you play Import N64 games on your PAL N64. Both are very good condition boxed with instructions. I'm selling them together for £45. Please email [email protected] if your interested, remember i do not dispatch game etc.. to you until a recieve payment either by postal orders or cheques (please allow 7+days for this to clear).

I have already done a sale on this board with 'Darwock' and he would agree that it went extremely smoothly and he got his 'nurato 2' in less then a week (when he used postal orders)!

Thanks for reading,

Owen.
Sat 24/04/04 at 13:21
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
N64 Freeloader now only For Sale! Like i said before this lets you play Import N64 games on your PAL N64! Superb condition, with instructions.

Selling it for £15. please email [email protected] if your interested.
Fri 23/04/04 at 13:58
Regular
Most copies I've seen on eBay go for around £10-£15, unless they're mint/sealed.
Fri 23/04/04 at 13:50
Regular
Go down any Gamestation or 2nd hand games shop and I'm sure you'll be able to find a copy for little to no money at all.

People on Ebay pay stupid prices. I bought a 2nd hand copy of Rocket Robot on Wheels from GAME for £10, I managed to sell it to some poor fool on Ebay for £35.
Fri 23/04/04 at 13:49
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Thankyou Darwock! Ok it's VERY RARE in my area then, i couldn't find it anywhere, besides i was totally WRONG about ebay so sorry bout that, the game had come but was handed to my neighbour which unfairly wasn't given to me until 7+ hours time, god-knows why he took so long to give it to us! :(
Fri 23/04/04 at 11:31
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Well, I'll cut through all this squabbling and say that he is a good trader, so don't hesitate to do business with him if he's got something you want.
Fri 23/04/04 at 11:09
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Owen wrote:
> 1) Instead of using ebay, could you then please tell me where i can
> get conkers bad fur day for £5-£10, i doubt you find one.

This is true.

> 2) THE GAME IS RARE!

It really isn't that rare.

> 3) I sell my stuff on here because ebay is (in my opinion) cons
> paradise and rubbish (more later).

I've never been dissapointed with eBay and have had nearly 70 transactions
Fri 23/04/04 at 10:11
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> And why the hell would anyone buy an American copy of Conker for
> £45 when they could easily find a PAL copy for
> £5-£10?

It sells for around £30+ everytime on eBay
Thu 22/04/04 at 18:09
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
1) Instead of using ebay, could you then please tell me where i can get conkers bad fur day for £5-£10, i doubt you find one.

2) THE GAME IS RARE!

3) I sell my stuff on here because ebay is (in my opinion) cons paradise and rubbish (more later).

4) I paid £20 for the adaptor and £25 for the game. A few days ago. I wanted the UK version but couldn't find it anywhere, so i bought the USA version, everyone on here goes on about ebay so i decided to go on there and buy a UK version of Conkers Bad Fur Day, i have, it should of come, it hasn't. The person won't answer my emails etc.. he has done me for £37. Now i'm getting rid of the USA one to pay for a game a haven't got yet. Confused so am i, but i'm extremeley unhappy at this moment in time.

END, IS THAT OK FOR YOU? No i doubt it is....
Thu 22/04/04 at 17:06
Regular
"Teal'c"
Owen wrote:
> I'm selling them together for £45.

Hahahahahaahahahahahah. Genius.
How much really?
Thu 22/04/04 at 16:57
Regular
And why the hell would anyone buy an American copy of Conker for £45 when they could easily find a PAL copy for £5-£10?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.