GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cricket Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/01/07 at 11:46
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
A thread to discuss cricket incase anyone else is a fan like me.
Page:
Thu 25/09/08 at 12:24
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Notts look like winning the league and I'm glad a local team for me look like taking the title - just a shame it's not Derbyshire!
Thu 31/07/08 at 19:46
Regular
Ha Ha you're chance to shine!
Thu 31/07/08 at 17:30
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Easy solution. Post deleted.
Thu 31/07/08 at 13:18
Regular
Dude why drag up and respond to a dead thread?

Also don't be insulting to people here, you won't get very far.
Thu 31/07/08 at 11:32
Regular
England cann't comeback in this series against S Africa.Because england lost their confident.
Fri 15/02/08 at 19:24
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
A much better performance with Collingwood making 70 from 50 balls. The series looks back on again now.
Wed 13/02/08 at 20:24
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
England are very poor at the minute and can only really get better :(
Tue 12/02/08 at 23:13
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Shocking stuff from England, really terrible. Nice win of the Twenty20, but that's the only high so far from this tour.
Sat 05/01/08 at 15:54
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I think it's just a case of the selectors not sure how to fix things. Prior averaged 40 against Sri Lanka but I guess that isn't enough. We'll have to see how the new guys get on.

Australia 215 ahead with a day left, which is supposed to be interrupted by showers, on a pitch which is getting harder to bat on. Draw I'd think. The Aussies might add 100 fairly quickly but I don't think they can bowl them out in time.

The funny thing was watching Ponting go out to Harbhajan Singh again. 8 times out to Singh, 5 of them the first ball he faced from Singh.
Sat 05/01/08 at 09:42
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Funny that should be the last post: Prior dropped! What do you (if anyone is still out there!) think about that?

Also looks like a great game between Australia and India at the moment! I didn't expect to see India get a first innings lead over Australia. Looks like it might fizzle out to be a draw now, but class performances from both sides.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.