GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Becks to LA Galaxy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/01/07 at 14:51
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
and they'll be paying him 128 million over 5 years.

*deep breath* ......ahahahahhahahahaahahhahahahahhahahaha

Stupid LA goons, if Pele couldn't make it popular Becks sure as hell won't.

Enjoy the privacy and quiet life Becks
Sun 28/01/07 at 12:02
Regular
"Long time no see!"
He may not be the sharpest tool in the box but he certainly knows what he is worth today - and when you get this kind of chance in life, you've got to take however much you can get!

There's already a rediculous amount of money in US Baseball and Basketball - for all I know, $1,000,000-a-week to them could equate to the average earnings of a part-time Conference player in this country.

I'm still uncertain as to wheter Soccer over there will suddenly kick-off around the world or not but I think it's inevitible we'll see more of our own over there in the near future.

Can you really see Wayne Rooney playing for another Premiership team after Man United? Even Spain or Italy?

Premier League teams seem to have taken a liking to a few Yanks recently and I'd expect that trend to continue soon as well.
Sat 13/01/07 at 13:26
Regular
Although saying that Beckham is no idiot. He may look and speak like one but his buisness sense is second to none. Of course hes got people for this though. Its not about football there its about him and the media he brings. He'll be running football schools over there too. Pele was the best, but Beckham has more of an appeal to other people because hes got the full package. I think it was a very smart move on his part.
Fri 12/01/07 at 17:55
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Kawada wrote:

> I do agree with the theories banded about that it's all Posh's
> decision to try and start a career over there

Yep totally agree there, her "singing" career is over and she's either trying to resurrect it or get into something like movies or become pally with Hollywood celebs.

I was happy when he went to Real as he wasn't all over the papers every day, hopefully this will make him disappear pretty much for good from our media.
Fri 12/01/07 at 17:12
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
He's going to earn more in a month than the rest of the teams budget for the season. 500K a week is beyond stupid.

I think it shows that Becks really doesn't care about football that much now. Play once a week for 5 years and earn a silly amount of money while living in an area where movie careers can take off. I'm sure it's not about the money, but it certainly isn't about the football.
Fri 12/01/07 at 15:18
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It's the same big name player tactic though, if arguably the greatest player to have played the game even near the end of his career can't get people interested then an over-rated pretty boy won't either.

I do agree with the theories banded about that it's all Posh's decision to try and start a career over there and Becks is just going along for the ride and the payday
Fri 12/01/07 at 15:11
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Pele didn't manage to convert the Americans? Try the fact he was very much at the end of his career!

Beckham's got a few years to play yet, and he may even find some new form, you never know, but most likely he's over there for the money and so on, and to wind down his career with dignity. As for his wife, I really couldn't care less, just some washed up former pop singer as far as I'm concerned...
Fri 12/01/07 at 15:07
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I really hope Posh isn't so deluded she thinks she can make it there. We already have plenty of no-talent stick insects (hell California invented it) we don't need her coming over as well. With Paris, Lindsay and Britney around she'll be even less newsworthy than she is now
Fri 12/01/07 at 15:05
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Just trying to get a step into Hollywood me thinks.

He's lost interest in football and just wants to play in a league where he can continue to be crap by his standards but still look like a world class player.
Fri 12/01/07 at 14:51
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
and they'll be paying him 128 million over 5 years.

*deep breath* ......ahahahahhahahahaahahhahahahahhahahaha

Stupid LA goons, if Pele couldn't make it popular Becks sure as hell won't.

Enjoy the privacy and quiet life Becks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.