GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NO MR BLAIR!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/01/07 at 20:04
Regular
"I may return"
Help put a stop to the idea that Mr Blair came up with about being taxed on how far you drive!
Sign here

DEADLINE - 20 February 2007
Fri 12/01/07 at 17:12
Regular
"I may return"
Alfonse wrote:
> I absolutely despise travelling by car.

Why? I prefer to fly :P *Starts flapping arms*
Fri 12/01/07 at 16:34
Regular
Borat wrote:
> Alfonse wrote:
> You're the ones killing the earth, stop complaining.
>
> Remind me of that when you go looking to buy a car yourself ...
> travel by private vehicle is necessary in most cases, and public
> transport is not viable for everyone, as some people like to
> suggest it should be ...

Unlikely, I absolutely despise travelling by car.
Fri 12/01/07 at 01:00
Regular
Independance for Scotland!!
Fri 12/01/07 at 00:57
Regular
Alfonse wrote:
> You're the ones killing the earth, stop complaining.

Remind me of that when you go looking to buy a car yourself ... travel by private vehicle is necessary in most cases, and public transport is not viable for everyone, as some people like to suggest it should be ...
Thu 11/01/07 at 18:29
Regular
You're the ones killing the earth, stop complaining.
Thu 11/01/07 at 17:13
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
This is a Labour government... old Labour was accused of having an attitude of "Tax and Spend", new Labour merely promised no tax rises in their first two years in office, which they kept to, before going back to the old attitude. Don't act so surprised... the fact an ex-Labour member is mayor of London doesn't do much to help, though at least in his case he's attempting to do something for the environment, though it's no less inconvenient!
Wed 10/01/07 at 22:50
Regular
"Author of Pain"
This government knows how to do nothing other than tax and spend. I wouldn't mind if the spending were done wisely, but it is becoming increasingly apparent that this is not the case.
Wed 10/01/07 at 22:15
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
I wonder if theres a petition I can sign supporting this.
Wed 10/01/07 at 20:16
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Though I don't drive and signing may make little difference, I am opposed to the idea of having to pay for how far you drive, as it's so often necessary; my dad, for example, does in excess of 30,000 miles per year due to his job, and taxing someone for using a vehicle in the name of "Green Taxes" is absurd, as although many people will use their cars for travelling minute distances which do not warrant such transport, there are many who do use their cars an awful lot, for perfectly good reasons. Anywhere within 2 miles of where I live is walking distance for me, and I consider myself lazy anyway!

Want a solution to climate change? Legislation, cash incentives or lobbying to get vehicle manufacturers to build more environmentally-friendly cars, trucks, et cetera; the same approach towards increased use of renewable or less-polluting fuels in industry, not only in the west but also in economically developing countries where reasonably possible. At least that's the theory I have...
Wed 10/01/07 at 20:04
Regular
"I may return"
Help put a stop to the idea that Mr Blair came up with about being taxed on how far you drive!
Sign here

DEADLINE - 20 February 2007

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.