GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"meet my match"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/01/07 at 15:03
Regular
the titanic has fascinated me from an early age and wondered if anyone feels the same
Fri 12/01/07 at 18:09
Regular
"Mooching around"
Whatever, I'm not fussed.

I was, and still am to an extent, in quite a vengeful and vindictive mood.
Fri 12/01/07 at 01:14
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
And such responses are ultimate proof that moderators shouldnt be allowed to delete topics. ;)

As a moderator, you could point out there is already a topic on this and even provide a link. Its a new user so they might have even click the wrong link by mistake and posted a new topic instead of replying. You could take the option that might encourage this new user to come back again (part of the job you signed up for). Instead you just want to flex your moderator powers and delete the entire topic.
Fri 12/01/07 at 01:03
Regular
Aye, makes a lot of sense that JATs can create topics and we can't delete them ... :S
Thu 11/01/07 at 17:19
Regular
"Mooching around"
Would if I could...
Thu 11/01/07 at 04:05
Regular
This is the sort of stuff that should really be deleted. Although its not doing any harm we already have the same subject here.
Thu 11/01/07 at 00:07
Regular
"Mooching around"
This isn't really a topic for Intelligent Discussion, now is it.
Wed 10/01/07 at 15:49
Regular
Not really its a boat that sunk.
Wed 10/01/07 at 15:03
Regular
the titanic has fascinated me from an early age and wondered if anyone feels the same

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.