GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"phantasy star online - URGENT HELP NEEDED"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Phantasy Star Online'.
Wed 12/05/04 at 11:07
Regular
"And some more !"
i am on hards mode in episode 1 and am on ruins. i dont know what level i need to be to defeat dark falz. I can get on to his 3rd form but he always kills me in the end. I am level 52 hucast with a mag lvl 103 with about 53 power so i have a quite strong charecter but i cant defeat him. Any1 know wot lvl i should be to defeat him.

please help
Wed 12/05/04 at 11:11
Regular
"And some more !"
also is pso 3 gonna be any good. i heard its a card game so i dont know how its a rpg coz thats the real reason i bought pso 1 and 2 coz its a rpg so is it gonna be good, has anyone played it coz i really want to know if i should import it coz 1 month is too long for me .
Wed 12/05/04 at 11:07
Regular
"And some more !"
i am on hards mode in episode 1 and am on ruins. i dont know what level i need to be to defeat dark falz. I can get on to his 3rd form but he always kills me in the end. I am level 52 hucast with a mag lvl 103 with about 53 power so i have a quite strong charecter but i cant defeat him. Any1 know wot lvl i should be to defeat him.

please help

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.