GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"farcry clan setup??????????????????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Far Cry'.
Sun 23/05/04 at 14:18
Regular
"baby you aint kiddi"
does anyone know how to join a clan on farcry or even make one up, and if u do how does it work do u all just meet in the same server or do u have to go to a web site and somehow get mophed into the game i know that sound stupid but i dont know.
Sun 23/05/04 at 17:01
Regular
"Silent Scope"
If i were you, i wouln't even touch Far Cry multiplayer. Even with ADSL it is a real lagfest
Sun 23/05/04 at 16:47
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Best way to join clans is while playing games. Clan member looking for new recruits sometimes go into online game asking around for new members, or you can ask them yourself. You’ll usually have to go to a tryout, where the clan set up servers to see how good a player you are. Word of warning though, you do have to be really good to be accepted, allot of these clans have some pretty hardcore players in them.
Sun 23/05/04 at 14:18
Regular
"baby you aint kiddi"
does anyone know how to join a clan on farcry or even make one up, and if u do how does it work do u all just meet in the same server or do u have to go to a web site and somehow get mophed into the game i know that sound stupid but i dont know.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.