GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Did anyone get Phantasy Star Online: III"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Phantasy Star Online'.
Tue 15/06/04 at 23:07
Regular
Probably the first game ever to be released exclusivly at GAME (whose ever heard of that????) the biggest Nintendo blockbuster (ahead of Mario Golf) was released last week.

I was tempted by V1&2 but the thing is I know nought about Nintendonline.

For starters how much does it cost monthly to play PSO? Second of all what is it you do? Do you put in your normal dial up code or is their a different account or what?

And does this different account cost money?

If it's something like a tenner a month and that's it then I might be tempted.
Wed 16/06/04 at 09:52
Regular
I got it on import a while ago, actually pretty good. If you have patience, quite a gem.
Wed 16/06/04 at 09:50
Regular
I won't be getting it. I wouldn't get my money's worth, not with Live happily taking up my online gaming time.
Wed 16/06/04 at 07:02
Regular
": ("
I know that it cost 6 - 7 pounds a month.

I cant be bothered to get my Cube online so Im not getting it.

So, are you saying it was exclusively released for GAME and nowhere else?
Tue 15/06/04 at 23:07
Regular
Probably the first game ever to be released exclusivly at GAME (whose ever heard of that????) the biggest Nintendo blockbuster (ahead of Mario Golf) was released last week.

I was tempted by V1&2 but the thing is I know nought about Nintendonline.

For starters how much does it cost monthly to play PSO? Second of all what is it you do? Do you put in your normal dial up code or is their a different account or what?

And does this different account cost money?

If it's something like a tenner a month and that's it then I might be tempted.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.