GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Call of Duty, Revolt mod, need link to a certain file"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Call Of Duty'.
Wed 16/06/04 at 00:30
Regular
" Born to ROCK!"
Just installed the Revolt 0.11 Mod for Call of Duty. It's amazing and I would recommend it. The problem is that when I try to join a team elimination game it says i need the "revolt/z_te.pk3" file. All the servers I've tried dont have auto download switched on and i cant find the file through the usual Call of Duty file sites. So if anyone has a link to this file or can tell me where I can find it would really help me out. If you havent got Revolt and own Call of Duty then get this mod. It's basically CoD in a modern setting which makes a nice change. Also while I'm at it I would also Recommend the Heat of Battle (H.O.B.) Mod for CoD its awesome and it really encourages team play.
Tue 22/06/04 at 22:31
Regular
" Born to ROCK!"
Thanks for the links. I'm waiting untill i get my 9800 pro before I install unreal 2004 again. Its due tommorrow or the day after, I cant wait!
And I'll definately try out these mods when it comes.

PS. I think alien swarm looks cool at least it's different. Anyone else played it and got an opinion?
Tue 22/06/04 at 19:28
Regular
Dedhed wrote:
> Silent Scope wrote:
> Also check out.. Alien Swarm and Frag ops.
>
> Are these CoD Mods? Alien Swarm sounds interesting can you tell me a
> bit more about it? Can you give me download links if they are CoD
> Mods please. Or tell me where i can find them.

They are UT2004 mods.. Frag-ops is here: [URL]http://www.frag-ops.com[/URL]
AlienSwarm here: [URL]http://www.blackcatgames.com/swarm/[/URL]
Tue 22/06/04 at 16:09
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Alien Swarm is another UT2004 mod, saw a video of it and wasn't impressed but it too is on the PCGamer disc this month so I'll give a try regardless. Got to try the stunt mod for Battlefield Vietnam too.
Mon 21/06/04 at 17:29
Regular
" Born to ROCK!"
Silent Scope wrote:
> Also check out.. Alien Swarm and Frag ops.

Are these CoD Mods? Alien Swarm sounds interesting can you tell me a bit more about it? Can you give me download links if they are CoD Mods please. Or tell me where i can find them.
Sun 20/06/04 at 14:09
Regular
Also check out.. Alien Swarm and Frag ops.
Sat 19/06/04 at 17:28
Regular
" Born to ROCK!"
Cheers, I think I will download Red Orchestra. Ive been meaning to but haven't got around to it yet.
Fri 18/06/04 at 11:22
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Possum_Number2 wrote:
> Is this mod an official release or one made by EA or some random
> person ?
>
> Does it have a single player mode ? What is it, is it a desert iraq
> style war setting. Sorry for my crap word structuring today, FOOTBALL
> ! ! ! !

I think you might have got confused with Desert Combat for Battlefield 1942, Call of Duty was developed by Infinity Ward who funnily enough are made up of ex members of 2015 who also developed Medal of Honour Allied assault. EA thankfully didn’t have anything to do with CoD.

I shall defiantly be trying this mod I got it on the recent PCGamer disc, but while on the subject of mods, if you've got UT2004, download a modification called "Red Orchestra". It is without a doubt the best mod I've played for a long while, it's got a World War 2 setting and is very realistic which actually forces team play. Some fantastic maps too.
Thu 17/06/04 at 17:20
Regular
" Born to ROCK!"
Sorry dont know who made it, but the quality is very high so whoever did it did a damn good job. Its basically kind of like counter-strike with the CoD engine and graphics. There are various game types but they're all based on original CoD multi-player modes exept team elimination which i dont think was in the original CoD. Try it out, you can get it at [URL]http://cod.filefront.com/[/URL] got to mods > total conversions > Revolt 0.1. Then make sure you patch it to 0.11 CoDFiles > Mods > Patches > Revolt 0.11 while there you can also get the team elimination fix
Thu 17/06/04 at 13:33
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
Is this mod an official release or one made by EA or some random person ?

Does it have a single player mode ? What is it, is it a desert iraq style war setting. Sorry for my crap word structuring today, FOOTBALL ! ! ! !
Wed 16/06/04 at 20:06
Regular
" Born to ROCK!"
Found it, wahoo. Got it in codfiles.com downloads > mods > patches in case anyone else needs it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.