GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"serious sam episode 1(secrets)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Serious Sam'.
Wed 23/06/04 at 11:18
Regular
"im the big black on"
can someone out there help me. I have been playing serious sam for a long time now and still cant find all the secrets. I dont want to cheat but when i get 6 out of seven on level one all the time, it really annoys me when i cant get the last one. the other thing is, i cant seem to find all the creatures either.
Wed 23/06/04 at 15:07
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I hate finding secrets.

So I don't bother.
Wed 23/06/04 at 11:20
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
just go to a ss walkthrouhgh and only look at wot u want as opposed to the whjole thing, coz askin us is cheatin the same
Wed 23/06/04 at 11:18
Regular
"im the big black on"
can someone out there help me. I have been playing serious sam for a long time now and still cant find all the secrets. I dont want to cheat but when i get 6 out of seven on level one all the time, it really annoys me when i cant get the last one. the other thing is, i cant seem to find all the creatures either.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.