GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Far Cry: Instincts in-game footage"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Far Cry'.
Thu 24/06/04 at 08:41
Regular
[URL]http://www.insidegameronline.com/vids/E3_2004/FarCry_e3.wmv[/URL]

[URL]http://farcry.gamesweb.com/downloads.php?release_id=259[/URL]

Enjoy.
Thu 24/06/04 at 17:18
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I remember seeing it when iut was in development for both XBOX and PC. I was envious, and wanted to kill, as it wasn't on GC.

Then I bought an XBOX. And it didn't come out on XBOX. I weeped.

Just as long as it's 90% as good as the original is hyped to be.
Thu 24/06/04 at 16:17
"I love yo... lamp."
For even having doubted them you shouldn't be allowed it tribbers.

All hail to the mighty Ubisoft.
Thu 24/06/04 at 16:15
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Far Cry is a game I wish, I hope, I prayed would be ported to XBOX.

Then I heard of insticts, and I thought 'Bah. It'll be a souped up Turok'

From the looks of things, I was completely and utterly wrong.

I apoligise, Ubisoft, for doubting.
Thu 24/06/04 at 16:08
Regular
"Touched!"
I've got the PC version so I can't wait to see how this turns out, tis fantastic on PC.
Thu 24/06/04 at 12:35
Regular
Looking great. I've been interested in the PC version for a fair while but just can't be bothered with PC gaming. Too much hassle, and it's looking mighty fine on the XBox anyway.
Thu 24/06/04 at 12:05
"I love yo... lamp."
That's true. Just as long as they don't have the same release date. But I'll need a change of scenery once in a while. Or else I'll end up like those sad people on the Bungie forums.

Anyway, time to feed Master Chief and Fluffy.
Thu 24/06/04 at 11:57
Regular
Looks excellent, can't see this winning my attention over Halo 2 though.
Thu 24/06/04 at 11:57
"I love yo... lamp."
I've been looking forward to this for ages on Xbox. Sure, it won't be as good looking as the PC version, and I do have a monster PC.

But Xbox Live is just so much better than PC online gaming and I just prefer consoles.

Man, it is going to be a busy Christmas.
Thu 24/06/04 at 10:34
Regular
Yup, at least Instincts will be built purely for one system specification, meaning people won't be left out, forced to upgrade or any of that crap.

We'll get identical AI, similar outdoor environments, minimal/no slowdown, Live play (crosses fingers) with the small sacrifice in graphical quality - although it looks good as it is.
Thu 24/06/04 at 10:09
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Looks amazing - I like the addition of jet-skis. Haven't got round to playing the PC version yet, but I'm more likely to get the xbox because you're guaranteed consistent graphics and stuff.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.