GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"need help withmorrowind"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind'.
Tue 03/08/04 at 19:36
Regular
"screw this"
im on the quest were u gotta get the key from the servent and im an acrobat and dont no how to pick pockets plz help
Mon 09/08/04 at 16:40
"Need a life"
Thanks a lot.
Mon 09/08/04 at 12:09
Regular
"smile, it's free"
It means let yourself drown. Seriously, trust me on this.
Wed 04/08/04 at 13:55
"Need a life"
Can someone help me please?!?! I have been trying to get past this on part of Morrowind for God knows how long... I'm trying to make the 7 pilgramigies (however you spell it) and I can get into the puzzle cannal center but thats it! I read the shrine and it says something liike "Breathe the waters of His glory and the way is made clear" WFT does that mean? Someone help me please!!!
Wed 04/08/04 at 12:51
Regular
"screw this"
thx man i owe u one
Tue 03/08/04 at 21:54
Regular
"smile, it's free"
You pick pockets the same way you talk to people, but by having sneak mode activated when you do so.

Careful though, because picking pockets is *very* difficult. DOn't try it unless your sneak skill is very high.

You are much better off using bribery to persuade him to give you the key... I think if you get his (the servant's) disposition to around 75/80 that should be enough
Tue 03/08/04 at 19:36
Regular
"screw this"
im on the quest were u gotta get the key from the servent and im an acrobat and dont no how to pick pockets plz help

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.